Isolate with minimal ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2033714 on Mar 18, 2010

I do like this whey protein - an isolate with no added sweetners, hormones, or other stuff found in most products. Not sure about the "natural" vanilla flavor though. I prefer nothing added. However, it does add a nice taste. I add this to a morning drink that includes a superfood powder, Carlson's Lemon Flavored Fish Oil, and the whey.

Perfect for me

Posted by Reviewer1203151 on Jun 03, 2009

I saw this recommended on a forum I frequent and now I love it. It has some key qualities for me: No sweeteners Undenatured "Isolate" rather than "Concentrate" It smells wonderful and goes with blueberries and oatmeal perfectly.

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer3053514 on Oct 30, 2009

Light fluffy whey that smells great and tastes great. Best tasting one ive had. it could just be the fresheness. Great if its your only source of protein. it is not for me so i might be overkilling the protein right now sinc im not a body builder.

Excellent taste and good results !

Posted by 5501449587746450489 on Jul 21, 2014

I use this product for some time and I have noticed improvements in the way my body tolerated. About the properties of the product, in my oppinion I think that is a good one.

Bluebonnet Whey Protein Isolate

Posted by 5511773011623674077 on Aug 07, 2014

Great quality natural taste protein (with subtle vanilla flavour) I dissolve it in low fat cold milk & it tastes like an ice-cream milkshake

great!

Posted by 5423453918324314185 on Sep 09, 2014

Building healthy muscle. Immunoglobulins clearing candida.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer3336134 on Jul 09, 2010

I'm on the Belly Fat Cure (which I highly recommend) and this protein is awesome. Only 1 gram of carbs and zero sugars. Great for smoothies.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2487344 on Jul 29, 2010

Whey protein are the best

A great protein powder

Posted by Reviewer2111977 on Oct 19, 2010

Pure, simple, without fillers. It tastes great in smoothies with fruit and a bit of yogurt, and makes me feel good.

Blue boonet isolate

Posted by 5749584382856152975 on Apr 01, 2014

A really good isolate whey product. Feels great and has no stomach effects, really easy in digestion. I don't know if the flavor is really natural. I also like that it is a "clean" whey and contains no antibiotics. Hope Blue Bonnet keeps up withe the 100% quality of the products

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »