10% Off Orders Over $40!

Blum Naturals, All-Purpose Skin Cleansing Wipes, Fresh Scent, 15 Wipes (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

wonderful wipes

Posted by Reviewer3225766 on Nov 01, 2011

I enjoy using these natural wipes

Natural Cleansing Wipes

Posted by olshin on Nov 09, 2011

I like these Cleansing Wipes. They are natural and fresh. Very handy to wipe the armpit. The pleasant aroma of mint. :-)

Good refreshing wipes

Posted by Alicia on Jul 14, 2012

The air conditioning system at work isn't very good so now that the summer months have come I'm sweating a lot. I wear these wipes in my bag, and whenever I feel I'm getting wet with sweat I take one and wipe my neck, wrists, back and chest: they refresh me instantly. The scent is nice. I also like the fact that the wipe takes a lot of time to dry out, so you don't have to hurry when using it.

Good

Posted by opheart on Jul 30, 2012

They are not too small, the size is the same as Blum Naturals, Feminine Cleansing & Intimate Wipes, Light Fresh Scent, Cranberry. The scent is really very fresh, non irritating. Would buy again.

like it

Posted by Reviewer2364573 on Nov 08, 2012

They are a little "strong" so my skin gets a little sore, but otherwise I like theese. Will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »