Very handy!

Posted by Reviewer1633263 on Jun 10, 2011

I just discovered this product after years of using Ponds to remove my makeup. They do a decent job though I find myself having to use two of them to really get the makeup off and the face relatively clean. I still have to wash my face after using though in order for me to feel that it is really clean. I love this size as it it perfect for travel.

No repetiré.

Posted by 5051959414643436858 on May 31, 2014

Las toallitas van individuales y muy bien impregnadas, huele mucho a árbol de té lógicamente, y es un poco desagradable pero son eficaces. El problema es que están fabricadas en Israel, no las volveré a comprar por eso. Intenté informarme en la página web de la marca y no especifican si se fabrican en zonas invadidas palestinas, y si no lo especifican yo sospecho. No las volveré a comprar.

Great!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 13, 2012

These are great for travel! Does not clog pores and cleans skin well.

Great product

Posted by 5038826034719714075 on Jan 29, 2013

This a very useful for travel cases. Especially in winter I have sensitive skin and does not irritate my face. Cleanse very well. I definitely recommend this product!!

Perfect purse companion

Posted by shedreamslittledreams on Jun 02, 2013

I am never without Blum Naturals! I use them not only for a nice, clean, refreshing face towelette, but also as an all over body refresher. If I'm in the sun, hot and sweaty, these towelettes are the perfect thing to make me feel clean.

Great for Lazy face washing.

Posted by Reviewer1153738 on Jun 02, 2013

I love these!! They are a little pricey, but great for camping, travel and when I'm too lazy to go to the sink and wash my face, which is most tired nights. I went through this box of 10 pretty fast as I found I really needed two to get my makeup off.

Good

Posted by 4748907441279845069 on Jun 13, 2013

The smell is strong.. Tea tree I supposed. Removes makeup pretty well. I don't feel super clean though. Leave my skin soft, not dry at all, and removes the oils perfectly! Recommended product!

5 Stars!

Posted by theconsumeristhippy on Jul 15, 2013

Love this product! Perfect for oily skin and really does get all the makeup off!

great to use throughout a day.

Posted by Reviewer3089040 on Aug 24, 2011

Very nice and refreshing, individual packages ideal for purse, single wipe is enough for face/neck/hands.

Blum naturels, daily cleansing make up remover combinaison and Oily skin

Posted by 5354173434829015294 on Nov 18, 2014

Des lingettes individuelles parfaites pour le week end.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »