Good products!

Posted by Reviewer2130841 on Jun 03, 2012

My boyfriend and I love Blum. We do a lot of backpacking and these are good when you feel dirty, but cant wash your face. Very good for plane, train, and bus travel.

Love it!

Posted by mizzmunah on Jul 12, 2012

This product is great for removing makeup and cleaning face. At first i had a hard time getting all of my eyemakeup off. But if you place the wipe over closed eyes for a few seconds before you start to rub, it removes makeup easier. It also does not give me breakouts which is great!

clean feeling

Posted by yflournoy on Mar 02, 2012

This is a very nice cleanser. I am allergic to fragrance, so it is hard for me to find something that doesn't bother my skin. This does the trick and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean.

清洁力强,温和,干净

Posted by nancy28 on Apr 08, 2014

这款卸妆湿巾比较温和,只需简单擦拭,就有强大的清洁力,适合油性皮肤。任何场所都能随时卸妆,方便快捷!

Gentle and does the job

Posted by Reviewer3167653 on Oct 30, 2011

Gentle cleansing towels that don't make my face red or irritated and wipe away a lot of face makeup. Doesn't make skin feel dry. Good product

OK

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

This removes make-up and cleans the skin, but it is a bit hard and takes som effort due to a low rate of moist in the towlettes. I won't buy again

Disappointed

Posted by 5483242500948390047 on May 08, 2015

I'm disappointed with these towelettes. The scent is unpleasant and clings to my skin afterwards and leaves it feeling dry. I have to rinse thoroughly afterward before I moisturize, so at that point I mind as well have just used a regular cleanser. They do work well, but I won't be buying them again.

Great product

Posted by 5638682184628045394 on Nov 21, 2015

Removes all makeup without stripping your face at all. All ingredients are natural and kind to skin. Love it!

Perfect

Posted by naturalmandygirl on Mar 02, 2016

First time trying these wipes from this brand and are by far the best ones I've ever tried. Scent is subtle, removes absolutely everything and great if you're too lazy to wash your face at night. Even removes my mascara pretty well.

super produit

Posted by 4691889628070842529 on Mar 15, 2015

très bonnes lingettes. Démaquillent et nettoient extrêmement bien la peau.