July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Blum Naturals, Daily Cleansing & Makeup Remover Towelettes, Dry & Sensitive Skin, Chamomile, 10 Towelettes

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Horrible!

Posted by enilorak on Oct 11, 2012

I bought this because I wanted a makeup remover who didn't have parabens etc. I've tried it last night and I've never tried anything that doesn't work as bad as this one. It's horrible!! It would not remove my mascara, my eyeliner, blush or my eyebrow shadow. I thought this would be great for a person with sensitive skin, but not. My skin felt so dry and sore! Can't believe it got so much positive feedback .. I'm never gonna by this agian.

Pretty good--great for travel

Posted by Reviewer2222635 on Jun 08, 2012

I like these. I do have several other brands which are similar to these towlettes. I wouldn't say these are that much better, but they do have less ingredients and seem to be a bit better about natural ingredients, which I like. The best thing is that they are individually sealed. So if you want to grab just one or two to take with you to the gym, you can. You don't have to take the whole pack. That's a big plus in my book! For the price, you should at least give them a try.

Wonderful product for my sensitve skin.

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Aug 25, 2011

This is excellent! I removes my eye makeup well, it does not irritate my eye area nor does it bother my contacts. I gives me a healthy clean glow after I use it. I highly recommend this product!

Very nice!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012

It is very good option for traveling, each towlette is in separate packing! Easy to use. Will not remove mascara:)

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1828223 on Jun 09, 2011

I love these! The smell is great, and not to strong. They just do the job, and leaves the skin feeling nice, moisturized and clean. Now I am using these every day!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »