10% Off Orders Over $40!

Blum Naturals, Daily Cleansing & Makeup Remover Towelettes, Dry & Sensitive Skin, Chamomile, 10 Towelettes

Horrible!

Posted by enilorak on Oct 11, 2012

I bought this because I wanted a makeup remover who didn't have parabens etc. I've tried it last night and I've never tried anything that doesn't work as bad as this one. It's horrible!! It would not remove my mascara, my eyeliner, blush or my eyebrow shadow. I thought this would be great for a person with sensitive skin, but not. My skin felt so dry and sore! Can't believe it got so much positive feedback .. I'm never gonna by this agian.

Pretty good--great for travel

Posted by Reviewer2222635 on Jun 08, 2012

I like these. I do have several other brands which are similar to these towlettes. I wouldn't say these are that much better, but they do have less ingredients and seem to be a bit better about natural ingredients, which I like. The best thing is that they are individually sealed. So if you want to grab just one or two to take with you to the gym, you can. You don't have to take the whole pack. That's a big plus in my book! For the price, you should at least give them a try.

These are Great!

Posted by JuliaNZ on Nov 22, 2014

I purchased these because I thought they would be great to keep in my handbag or to take on holiday. I have only used one so far just to test it out. I was wearing a lot of makeup and it removed it all really well, there was a little bit of mascara that it did not take off but that is not unusual. It smells so nice and left my skin feeling very clean and soft. I would happily repurchase this product.

Wonderful product for my sensitve skin.

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Aug 25, 2011

This is excellent! I removes my eye makeup well, it does not irritate my eye area nor does it bother my contacts. I gives me a healthy clean glow after I use it. I highly recommend this product!

Very nice!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012

It is very good option for traveling, each towlette is in separate packing! Easy to use. Will not remove mascara:)