These are Great!

Posted by JuliaNZ on Dec 08, 2014

I purchased these because I thought they would be great to keep in my handbag or to take on holiday. I have only used one so far just to test it out. I was wearing a lot of makeup and it removed it all really well, there was a little bit of mascara that it did not take off but that is not unusual. It smells so nice and left my skin feeling very clean and soft. I would happily repurchase this product. If you found this review helpful, please click the 'YES' button.

Horrible!

Posted by enilorak on Oct 11, 2012

I bought this because I wanted a makeup remover who didn't have parabens etc. I've tried it last night and I've never tried anything that doesn't work as bad as this one. It's horrible!! It would not remove my mascara, my eyeliner, blush or my eyebrow shadow. I thought this would be great for a person with sensitive skin, but not. My skin felt so dry and sore! Can't believe it got so much positive feedback .. I'm never gonna by this agian.

Pretty good--great for travel

Posted by Reviewer2222635 on Jun 08, 2012

I like these. I do have several other brands which are similar to these towlettes. I wouldn't say these are that much better, but they do have less ingredients and seem to be a bit better about natural ingredients, which I like. The best thing is that they are individually sealed. So if you want to grab just one or two to take with you to the gym, you can. You don't have to take the whole pack. That's a big plus in my book! For the price, you should at least give them a try.

Wonderful product for my sensitve skin.

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Aug 25, 2011

This is excellent! I removes my eye makeup well, it does not irritate my eye area nor does it bother my contacts. I gives me a healthy clean glow after I use it. I highly recommend this product!

works perfectly

Posted by 5629677447613129876 on Jan 30, 2015

this is really great and work amazing! with a nice smell also!

The best I have tried

Posted by Reviewer2176100 on Nov 22, 2014

Good for my sensitive skin. Keep in mind that no such product should be used on it`s own, without cleaning your face afterwards with a proper cleanser. With that in mind, it`s pretty effective. The towlettes has enough wetness, but the smell kind of reminds me of public toilets. Will purchase again, though, this is the best makeup remover towlettes I have tried :)

Works well as a natural product, but not that great

Posted by 5596818269998073913 on Sep 29, 2014

You can't expect from a natural makeup remover to completely remove the chemical makeup. You need a more chemical product for that, but this natural one does a good job, i guess. Removing waterproof makeup is out of the question

Works well, poor scent.

Posted by Reviewer2463340 on Jan 21, 2013

Works as well as any typical facial towelette. Good for sensitive skin no issues with stinging on dry face. Smell is very unpleasant, reminds me of an old lady. Had to wash face with cleanser after to get rid of smell.

They don't work

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 03, 2014

I wanted to try this wipes because I thought they would be perfect for traveling... Unfortunately, they aren't. The individual packaging is very convenient, and they smell really nice but I had a hard time removing my make up. I don't use waterproof make up and usually remove it with normal remover wipes (followed by cleanser), I hardly got any product off with these towelettes. I had to rub them but nothing happened, they were not removing any make up. They smeared my mascara but it didn't come off (and it was the same make up I wear every day that I remove with normal wipes with no trouble). I think you could get a better cleanse just soaking them with water. I don't recommend them at all.

Very nice!

Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012

It is very good option for traveling, each towlette is in separate packing! Easy to use. Will not remove mascara:)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »