Wouldn't buy again

Posted by 5601983666182753467 on Aug 18, 2013

Doesn't remove make up at all really and just smudges it. Makes skin sore from trying to rub make up off so hard, and I'm only a light user of make up.

No, never again!

Posted by 4813458782449196787 on Aug 23, 2016

I didn't like this product because it smells weird, but the texture of the towelettes is durable. It also doesn't clean make up residue well. I mostly didn't like it because it is made in israel, which was not clear or shown in the backside photo of the product. I know it is not part of iHerb's setting to mention the production country of any of the products displayed here, but I think they should. To me, I would not have even bought this product had I known it's from israel, and I'm sure many others share my feelings. I don't stand for or accept anything that israel has been doing in Palestine. I think that supporting them even in such a small way is making you part of their crimes against Palestinians and other countries. I felt cheated into buying something from a seller from whom I would never buy. I hope that iHerb makes an effort to include country of production in the description of all the products on the website to help us customers make a conscious and conscientious choice of purchase.