good quality

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Sep 09, 2012

You still need a toner afterwards to wipe off the excess. It removes mineral makeup well and keeps skin moist. I prefer the one for combination skin but this does what it advertises and the towels remain nicely moist in the container till the end.

GREAT CLENASING WIPES...

Posted by Reviewer2501591 on Dec 07, 2011

NOT GREASY, TAKE OFF SUNBLOCK WELL...RINSES OFF GREAT...THICK CLOTH...LEAVES SKIN SOFT!!!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2130841 on Jun 04, 2012

Removes all my makeup and leaves my skin feeling refreshed.

can't using something else..

Posted by Reviewer2617692 on Jun 20, 2012

I literally tried so many cleansing wipes from drug store, this is the best! Very moisturizing, doing great on removing makeups and good deal on iHerb! Also, good ingredients too!

清洁力强,不刺激

Posted by nancy28 on Apr 08, 2014

这款卸妆湿巾比较温和,只需简单擦拭,就有强大的清洁力,同时不用额外的二次清洁。任何场所都能随时卸妆,方便快捷!

Sensitive skin friendly

Posted by 4642550404708383005 on Feb 02, 2016

I have extremely sensitive skin, like burning on contact with certain ingredients. Blum Naturals makeup wipes are perfect. No burning, no breakouts. I remove my makeup with these at night ans wash with cleanser in the morning. They don't remove 100% of makeup, but do a darn good job. The scent is light and fruity-floral. I want to try the other scents as well.

toallitas

Posted by 5527770157203917591 on Nov 19, 2014

deja la piel muy limpia..las toallitas no tienen nada que ver con las convencionales...

Face Feels Clean and Smooth

Posted by Reviewer1087857 on Nov 09, 2011

Purchased to take on an airplane. Glad I did. Face felt clean and refreshed after use. Highly recommend.

by Elena Zelenskaya

Posted by Reviewer2036167 on Nov 27, 2011

so soft & mild, wipe the day off in an instance. Will def repurchase!

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer1921941 on Aug 19, 2012

These smell yummy, they are very hydrating and really do a great job at removing makeup. They do not dry my face out at all. I also rip each cloth in half so I will get double the days out of each package, I highly recommend these for drier skin types.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »