Great product

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Nov 07, 2011

Its great and all natural, just the only thing the pads are rough for my eyes. The eyes are sensitive and they should have softer pads but other than that the liquid part is great and non irritating!

Very dry

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

These are very dry and feels very rough against the skin around the eye. Will not recommend.

naturall

Posted by Reviewer2578417 on Jun 01, 2011

love the natural ingredients, but perhaps they shoud be a little more moist, i pour a lil bit of coconut oil on it before i use it to remove makeup and it works great, it removes makeup so much better, maybe they shoud incorporate that into the formula as coconut oil is very good for the skin.

Good for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1146215 on May 29, 2011

These pads are very good for sensitive skin. My skin is very sensitive, and I don't have any redness or irritation after I use these. I will definitely buy them again. The only downside is that they could stand to be a little wetter than they are (they are a bit dry).

nice

Posted by anioto on Nov 12, 2012

I use it for evening skin care during work at the office. Comfortable for using in office space, doesn't have a strong smell like Desert Essence pads and very delicate. Don't think it can clearly remove my eye makeup, but nice for skin cleansing.

disques démaquillant pour les yeux

Posted by 5722221636910480844 on Dec 19, 2013

démaquille parfaitement (cosmétiques non waterproof) le parfum est très agréable,le produits ne pique pas les yeux je l'ai mis au réfrigérateur pour que se soit bien frais avec un plus décongestionnant

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Jan 27, 2012

Bought these for my mom who mainly wears just eye makeup, these work excellent to remove it and keeps the skin around the eyes very soft and clean. Likes it so much I've bought another.

Very gentle eye cleansing pads

Posted by Reviewer3174764 on Nov 28, 2013

Very gentle eye cleansing pads

very gentle

Posted by Reviewer2692399 on Mar 15, 2012

feeling after useing it is wery nice and smoothing

Good Value

Posted by 5505378735767664818 on Jan 21, 2016

I have no issue with these...I use regular mascara and no eyeliner and they get my eye makeup off in a convenient way, fast and painless. I have repurchased a few times now.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »