EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
(4)
3 Stars
(2)
2 Stars
(0)
1 Stars
(0)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Very good!

Posted by lindafin on Feb 18, 2014

A very good product - freshens without irritating scent. I also like the fact that it is made of natural ingredients only.

Was this review helpful to you?

Love these!

Posted by Linea-Organica on Dec 05, 2013

Very good wipes. Soft and wet enough.Look at the ingredients list - just a few components. They are way better than regular wipes from the stores. Would buy again. Просто замечательные салфетки! По составу с ними и рядом не стояли всякие мери-кей-орифлейм-лактацид и прочие. Достаточно хорошо влажные. Запах некий у них имеется (не совсем fragrance free).

Was this review helpful to you?

Recommended!

Posted by 4822243707822361649 on Sep 12, 2013

Great product with reasonable price!

Was this review helpful to you?

Handy for purse

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

These little pads are handy for keeping in your purse or during travel. I like the texture of the wipes and they do a nice job of freshening without any scent. No burning sensation either. They were a little drier than I would have liked so I only gave them a 3. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Was this review helpful to you?

1 person found the following review helpful

Blum Naturals, Feminine Cleansing & Intimate Wipes, Fragrance Free, 15 Wipes

Posted by 5208662345203224097 on Jun 02, 2013

мне понравилось!советую

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by 5031184228162584558 on Jan 12, 2013

Fine wipes. I keep them in my cosmetic bag just in case.

Was this review helpful to you?

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2372345 on Sep 05, 2012

I like that it's unscented. I wish they offered a larger pack.

Was this review helpful to you?

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer3725670 on Aug 29, 2012

Приятный свежий ненавязчивый аромат салфеток. Сделаны из довольно плотной мягкой ткани. Их размер вполне комфортно позволяет их использовать. Хорошо и деликатно очищают нежную зону. Брала в путешествие, небольшой размер упаковки, легко помещается в самый маленький кармашек моего рюкзака. Вообще люблю продукцию фирмы Blum Naturals. The pleasant aroma of fresh unobtrusive. Made of very thick soft cloth. Their size makes them quite comfortable to use. Well and gently cleanse the delicate area. She took a journey, a small package size, fits easily into the smallest pocket of my backpack. Generally, I like products firm Blum Naturals.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great for Sensitive Skin

Posted by Reviewer2745028 on Aug 03, 2012

So far, this is the best cleansing wipe I've tried. It's not irritating on my sensitive skin. Love how there's cranberry extract included too.

Was this review helpful to you?

Perfecto.

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Jul 30, 2012

Funcionan bien pero me quedo con las de natracare, que son toallas más grandes y para los días de periodo me son más cómodas

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 16 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »