Handy for purse

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

These little pads are handy for keeping in your purse or during travel. I like the texture of the wipes and they do a nice job of freshening without any scent. No burning sensation either. They were a little drier than I would have liked so I only gave them a 3. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Very good!

Posted by Santita on Apr 25, 2012

I liked - a natural composition practically without smell, very soft. Leave a pleasant feeling of freshness.

Good blums.

Posted by Superkoxy on Jul 10, 2012

Good blums, very good.

Great for Sensitive Skin

Posted by Reviewer2745028 on Aug 03, 2012

So far, this is the best cleansing wipe I've tried. It's not irritating on my sensitive skin. Love how there's cranberry extract included too.

Very good!

Posted by lindafin on Feb 18, 2014

A very good product - freshens without irritating scent. I also like the fact that it is made of natural ingredients only.

Perfecto.

Posted by Reviewer1015230 on Jul 30, 2012

Funcionan bien pero me quedo con las de natracare, que son toallas más grandes y para los días de periodo me son más cómodas

Recommended!

Posted by 4822243707822361649 on Sep 12, 2013

Great product with reasonable price!

Great and very portable.

Posted by Reviewer1389905 on Nov 20, 2011

These are a great buy and fit in my purse. I use them for everything.... hands, face, and down under.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer1557306 on May 10, 2012

I have tried both of the Blum Natural Intimate wipes, and found them both great, but this one is the best.. largely because it's fragrance free. I have tried countless intimate wipes, but these cause absolutely NO irritation or itching. These have also proved helpful when I've had UTI's. Easy to bring with you everywhere, too. Will continue to buy them for as long as i can! :)

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1730628 on Jan 22, 2012

Work well with no irritation

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »