Pleased with product

Posted by Reviewer3068389 on Aug 20, 2013

The product itself is great. Non-greasy, light, not heavy. Smells good. The only issue I have is with the packaging. The lid, has 2 parts to it. The top, has a coated layer, which comes off in your hands. You can remove this top cover, which is decorative, and retain the actual cover. I have not idea why the have the extra top piece. Product itself is great.

Made in Israel

Posted by alndawa on Nov 17, 2014

Made in Israel

Repeat purchaser

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Jul 22, 2014

I really like this day cream (I prefer a moisturizer without sunscreen). It also works well in a dry climate. It isn't greasy or shiny, and I've had no problems using it under foundation. It is perfectly fine for night too, just not as rich/heavy as the lavender night cream. The scent is pretty light and natural smelling. I've sampled some expensive face creams but none did a noticeably better job than this one does for me. I don't think any face cream is really capable of much of a miracle. Anti-oxidants might be the only thing I would want added to this product.

Truly the best

Posted by 5719813722801784692 on Mar 23, 2015

This stuff is the ONLY thing I have ever been able to use that actually hydrated my skin AND didn't cause me to break out. I have easily tried over 20 products in the last 10 years and nothing has come close to Blum day cream. I rarely am a committed user of any beauty-type product but this is one of two that I will be enthusiastically devoted to...forever! :)

Day Cream

Posted by 5404456717614126647 on May 13, 2014

Nice and smooth moisturizer and absorbs really easily. Smells nice.

blum

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Apr 01, 2014

Brought it for my girls and they love it.

good product

Posted by 5075669291365724378 on Sep 28, 2013

good cream

2nd purchase

Posted by 4862067152962593668 on Aug 08, 2015

Bought 2 bottles the first time. This is my 2nd purchase ( bought another 2 bottles). The smell put me off the first time, but after a while, it didn't bother me at all. Price is good. I am in my early 60s and my face is feeling dry. This cream works well for me, and since it is so affordable, I can generously apply it in the day, and also use it as a night cream too.

great

Posted by 5330172696530232169 on Sep 29, 2014

my favourite cream, make my skin softly

buena crema, mal olor

Posted by 5089700545080742587 on Oct 09, 2013

he de decir que el olor no es lo mejor, de hecho al ppio me echo para atras, pero en cuanto al efecto me ha encantado. Tiene una textura menos ligera q cualquier otra crema y deja muy bien la piel al aplicarla. Ademas no es nada oleosa y no deja grasa la piel, lo cual hace que me encante

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »