Excellent Bread

Posted by Reviewer1717014 on Nov 02, 2014

It's hard to find anything other than white bread in my small town in Korea, but with this mix, it's easy for me to get healthy and delicious bread hot from the oven. Just add water (the yeast is included in the pack) and a little oil, and knead it good (per directions). I'm not much of a baker, but with this product you'd never know.

Bread !

Posted by 4906281949958112881 on Jun 03, 2015

I use this product in a variety of ways ,sometimes I just make the bread as a mix , other times I add a cup of the mix to the bread I am making from scratch . However you use it, you will be sure of good and delicious results .

Good

Posted by 4630060815714511583 on Jun 08, 2016

❤️

Love it

Posted by cherylphchan on Oct 31, 2016

Great bread mix for bread machine.

Great bread

Posted by Reviewer2878900 on Apr 20, 2011

Hearty and delicious bread, really easy to make.

bob's red Mill 10 grain bread

Posted by Reviewer2657828 on Jun 15, 2011

I have used several brands of bread mixes in a bread machine, Bob's Red Mill is by far the best I have ever tried, I am done trying others.

10 grain bread mix

Posted by Reviewer2066682 on Oct 18, 2011

I tried this mix a couple of days ago and added an small handful of barley, wheat berries, crushed flax seed and it was delicious.

makes a wonderful warm loaf

Posted by Reviewer1115000 on Nov 24, 2011

For when I can't get my Ezekiel bread which is my favorite preferred bread, this makes a great backup for healthy tasting bread.

tasty

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on Apr 24, 2012

I mix coconut milk ,a cup,chia seeds hydraded(6 tbs) and make a very high protein heavy bread with this.

the best bread mix out there

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Sep 16, 2013

We have used this bread mix for years and it's our staple mix. It's also versatile, other ingredients can be added, like 2 T. ground polenta, or sun-dried tomatoes and rosemary. The possibilities are endless. I also like to add an egg with the water.