Love this one

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Dec 06, 2013

It is perfect cereal. I cook it with water and add some agave nectar or maple souse and some fruits. Very good taste. Easy to cook. I will recommend this one to everyone who likes cereal for breakfast. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

A Whole Grain Breakfast In 10 Minutes

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Apr 08, 2008

I add 10 Grain Cereal to my oats each morning. I like the variety and texture it provides. The whole grain is more nutritious than highly processed cereals from the box.

Great Cereal!!

Posted by Reviewer3355960 on Apr 01, 2009

I really like this cereal alot, and its very healthy. I suggest using 1/3 cup of cereal, add 2 tablespoons of ground flax seed, around 1 1/3 cup water and sugar (I use Splenda) to taste. Microwave for 3 minutes and its done. For added taste and nutrition, I throw in some frozen blueberries at the end. The frozen blueberries also cool down the cereal enough to eat right away. This cereal also works great in bread recipes that call for a 10 grain mix.

Delicious and filling cereal

Posted by Reviewer2810696 on Mar 16, 2011

IHerb is one of the few places in town I can find this. It's easy to make, tasty and good for me. thanks. Terry in Covina, CA

Well balanced

Posted by Reviewer2816548 on Apr 04, 2011

It's delicious and nutritious, add a tablespoon of honey and some cinnamon and this stuff is amazing.

VERY HAPPY THANK YOU

Posted by 5708230159855086750 on Apr 10, 2016

I want to say that I am delighted with iHerb's swiftness in getting my order out to me - as I am an International customer - this is not often the case. I love the product - I am enjoying it for breakfast - PLUS for my baking as well. I will definitely order again. Thank you very much iherb.

Always a favorite

Posted by Reviewer1698284 on Nov 05, 2009

Love this cereal, takes only 10 minutes to cook! Great, Healthy, Cheap!

10 Grain Cereal

Posted by Reviewer2457002 on Nov 12, 2008

Always great. One of our favorite breakfasts.

Very worthwhile

Posted by Reviewer2974490 on May 09, 2010

I used this product in home made bread. Very tasty and healthy. Good price, good transaction.

the best!

Posted by Reviewer2995927 on Oct 15, 2009

If you get tired of oatmeal every morning this is the next best thing! It tastes great and easy to make. Yum. Will buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »