Love this one

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Dec 06, 2013

It is perfect cereal. I cook it with water and add some agave nectar or maple souse and some fruits. Very good taste. Easy to cook. I will recommend this one to everyone who likes cereal for breakfast. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

A Whole Grain Breakfast In 10 Minutes

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Apr 08, 2008

I add 10 Grain Cereal to my oats each morning. I like the variety and texture it provides. The whole grain is more nutritious than highly processed cereals from the box.

Great Cereal!!

Posted by Reviewer3355960 on Apr 01, 2009

I really like this cereal alot, and its very healthy. I suggest using 1/3 cup of cereal, add 2 tablespoons of ground flax seed, around 1 1/3 cup water and sugar (I use Splenda) to taste. Microwave for 3 minutes and its done. For added taste and nutrition, I throw in some frozen blueberries at the end. The frozen blueberries also cool down the cereal enough to eat right away. This cereal also works great in bread recipes that call for a 10 grain mix.

80% of Breakfasts

Posted by Reviewer2056166 on Dec 02, 2010

Monday - Friday, with dried fruit du jour. It stays with you - it tastes great.

A staple in our pantry!

Posted by Reviewer1043200 on Jun 04, 2009

This is a family favorite for everyone. It's easy to prepare. Leftovers, reheat easily. It's nutritious and very tasty. Depending on our mood, we add fruit, brown sugar, milk, a little maple syrup... the possibilities are endless.

David

Posted by Reviewer1455668 on Nov 09, 2008

Great healthy product....

10 Grain Cereal

Posted by Reviewer2457002 on Nov 12, 2008

Always great. One of our favorite breakfasts.

multiple grain

Posted by Reviewer2281692 on Jan 05, 2009

very good

Creamy Texture

Posted by Reviewer2257340 on Jan 25, 2008

This hot cereal reminds me of malto meal. Having 10 grains I expected more texture but it ground fine for uniform cooking. Large bag will last me quite a while! Good with raisins and honey.

Red Mill products

Posted by Reviewer1929541 on Aug 06, 2009

This hot cereal is great and healthy great for every morning breakfast.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »