FABULOUS!

Posted by Reviewer1173618 on May 07, 2008

This makes some of the best bread! I'm a bread baker, and this flour is a lot less coarse than other whole wheat flours I've used. Love it. I'll definitely be making my flour orders here often.

Outstanding Quality

Posted by Reviewer1982195 on Mar 16, 2010

wonderful for baking bread. This flour compliments unbleached white flours when baking bread and also stands alone well for a full bodied whole wheat recipe. Bakes up nice and rises well.

Shipped to Korea

Posted by Reviewer2112849 on Mar 30, 2011

Had this shipped to me in Korea to make whole wheat pizza dough and baked goods. Top quality!

Good bread making flour

Posted by 5368219113370365111 on Jun 04, 2014

I like using this flour for making my 100% whole wheat whole grain breads. It makes a hearty loaf that is not too heavy, just the right consistency to satisfy my palette for whole grain goodness!

Bob's Red Mill Whole Wheat Flour 5 lb. bags

Posted by Reviewer2936441 on Oct 06, 2008

I ordered 40 pounds of wheat flour. All came in a box and was delivered on time. Great job!

굿굿

Posted by 5511645557666572071 on Feb 22, 2015

가격이 좀 오르긴했지만 그래도 대용량의 이정도 가격이면 완전 만족합니다. 다이어트하고있어 평소 통밀빵을 많이 만들어먹는데 역시 밥스레드밀만한게 없더라구요~

the best flour ever

Posted by 5722954031917572592 on Oct 16, 2015

Wonderful for breads. I use this fliur every day to make my daily bread and it's perfect! It makes delicious bread with a lot of flavor. It's very fine and fresh. I love it. I've already bought 3 packets and I will keep ordering it

Mehmed

Posted by 5124855177358248072 on Nov 14, 2015

For many years,I make handmade bread before I took the Walmart of the same company,but sometimes do not have the will to go and now I started online,Thanks for fast shipping.Hey guy's I'll give you a tips for yeats.In the place you have shops that hold people from Ukraine,Russia,Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina have at 500 grams (17.6 oz)yeats for 6 dollars.At Walmart and other stores pay 4 oz 4.50 dollars.

cake

Posted by Reviewer1391464 on Aug 12, 2010

I used the product to make a cake and loved it.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2674650 on Feb 26, 2009

The taste and texture is excellent. Real whole wheat has a slightly sweet flavor that doesn't show in processed whole wheat bread. Excellent.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »