Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Bob's Red Mill, All Natural Egg Replacer, 16 oz (453 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great product!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1802492 on May 28, 2008

This is a great product. My husband can't have eggs but loves baked goods and it's been challenging trying to find the right egg replacer so I can make cookies, etc. I have tried other egg replacers but this is by far the best. I've made cookies and cakes and everything comes out great. You do have to bake everything a little bit longer than the directions state, but everything comes out moist and delicious! Definitely worth the extra couple of dollars!

Innesah, London, England , UK.

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Nov 01, 2008

First time trying this product, and it worked. I made some tasty cupcakes and a celebration light sponge with fresh fruits and Grand Marner for a friends birthday , you could not tell no eggs, will re-order and recommend this product.

K Westerfield

Posted by Reviewer2658641 on Feb 16, 2009

I am on a VERY restricted diet and the Egg Replacer made it bearable! Easy to work with.

Yeah! Found it!

Posted by Reviewer1790050 on Mar 16, 2008

Really works. So far only tried in a brownie and cake recipes. Don't know if I'd use it to make curds or custards. IHerbs shipping is a godsend. Bob's wants $10 just for s&h. Will definitely recommend this. Only hope is that IHerb will have more variety for Bob's.

Great Product and Fast Shipping!

Posted by 5329721904443307028 on Dec 25, 2013

I went eggless a few months ago, which is a bummer because I do bake a lot. After reading many positive reviews for Bob's All Natural Egg Replacer, I decided to give it a shot. I made cornbread the first time using the egg replacer, but I thought they were a little dry. So I added a little more water (about 3 tbsp. more)and everything else I have baked with it has turned out perfect! I cannot taste the egg replacer as I saw one review mentioned. But I do think you really need to follow directions. Mix the powder with water as directed and let it sit before using. I would definitely buy this again. I only wish it came in smaller packages as this makes a heck of a lot of eggs, but it has a short shelf life. I might seal some and put it in the freezer to see if it will keep. Product arrived incredibly quickly and I was very happy overall with the order.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »