New To iHerb?

Bob's Red Mill, All Purpose Baking Flour, Gluten Free, 44 oz (1.24 kg)

I go through this stuff FAST

Posted by Reviewer1599612 on Aug 05, 2011

I really enjoy baking with this flour mix. I've made pizza crust, pancakes, crepes, muffins, cookies, chicken strips, and more. It is great not to have to buy all different types of flours and make combinations for recipes. You can get a bunch of trusty recipes from the Bob's Red Mill website. I haven't been disappointed with any of them. One warning: This stuff tastes gross uncooked. You won't be eating chocolate chip cookie dough with this flour! But once baked/cooked, the result is very pleasing.

Makes delicious banana bread

Posted by Reviewer1062430 on Jun 23, 2011

I made the banana bread recipe on the back of the bag and I was really pleased with the result. I'm planning many more gluten-free baked goods with this flour. I never thought gluten-free baking would be this easy or tasty!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2153251 on Nov 14, 2011

This stuff is very versatile and I just made the best chocolate chip cookies with their recipe, which I found online.

Can count on Bob

Posted by Reviewer1144626 on Dec 05, 2011

I am glad I herb carries Bob's products and the price is as good or better then in my grocery store which is inconvenient for me. I like receiving these products by mail.

GF all purpose flour

Posted by Reviewer3146567 on Dec 05, 2011

have used it and it's great...nice to have different flours already mixed for use