FANTASTIC!

Posted by Reviewer1534314 on Dec 13, 2011

I ate the hole bag in one night... I don`t know if it`s good or bad, but it shore tasted amazing <3

Not the best

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Dec 25, 2013

This granula is not the best from Bob's Red Mill. This one is quite hard to bite. It is taste mostly apple. I haven't found trace of blueberry. That is why this one got only 4 starts in rate. Will i buy it again? May be if there will be nothing else available. This one is much healthier then those which are in shops. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Healthy and crunchy

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Feb 16, 2012

Very good product, crunchy, not too sweet and quite sustential. nough fiber for proper bowel movements. Will definetely purchase again.

Good any time of day!!

Posted by Reviewer2760776 on Dec 07, 2011

Good for you snack that actually tastes good!! Wonderful to snack on instead of reaching for cookies or chips. Add milk for a delicious bowl of cereal - also softens it up a little bit, especially those harder clusters - delicious!!

Great foundation for trail mix

Posted by 4706045262630201787 on Jul 22, 2014

I love using the various Bob's Red Mill granolas as that foundation for my trail mix. I add dried fruits and various nuts and seeds. A better snack for my family then chips. The kids and their friends can't get enough.

crunchy and filling but no real blueberry in there

Posted by rosanjin on Oct 10, 2015

it's on the crunchier side, meaning it's kind of hard. But it's a personal preference and I don't want my granola going soggy as soon as it hits milk or yogurt so this is fine. Disappointing to say, no real blueberry in there in any form, freeze dried or just dried. They have blueberry flavoring at the end of the ingredient list. I supplement the lack of fruitiness with dumping chips of freeze dried fruits. Bag does not come with ziplock features.

LOVE THIS

Posted by 5002175218237722017 on May 06, 2015

I bought a pack and I love it. I eat it in between work when I need a refuel. Love the taste of apple and blueberry. I add it to my yogurt for that lovely crunch.

Posted by 5642101974313574069 on Oct 20, 2013

Très bon, le paquet descend très vite...

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1902650 on May 07, 2012

I like this! quality is very good and perfect breakfast for my family.

Yummy :)

Posted by 5398307470005939502 on Jan 12, 2013

Was skeptical that I would enjoy this. We are trying to eat better and saw that this had a lot of wholesome ingredients. To be honest I thought that it would taste too healthy and plain....but its really good! Crunchy texture and sweet. Yum! Try it out!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »