| English
| USD ($)

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Bread Mix, 22 oz (623 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

bread review

Posted by 4893225540453007918 on Mar 26, 2015

This was a very good loaf of bread. Excellent actually. I will definately buy this again.

Good bread

Posted by Reviewer2568559 on Apr 30, 2015

Tasty and not sweet bread for those of us who are gluten intolerant. I baked some up and we consumed it pronto!

We really like

Posted by Reviewer1988306 on Mar 26, 2012

We really like this bread! There have been a few times when the bread gets crumbly, or it appears that the raisins swell inside the slice of bread, and the bread gets hard. I don't know if this is because my family doesn't want to wait until it cools completely. My family likes it sliced warm out of the oven and drizzed with some vanilla frosting, and it's similar a homemade sweet roll. The times bread gets hard, I cut up the bread, add egg mixture and make bread pudding after letting it sit in the refrigerator overnight, of course, adding vanilla frosting and serving warm.

Not too sweet, but got grainy quickly

Posted by Reviewer2665571 on Oct 27, 2011

The mix and bread itself was not too sweet, but it got grainy and hard within a day of sitting in a plastic baggie. If I make this again, it will be for an event where it will be eaten the same day as made.

A tad disapointed

Posted by 4678123046280738523 on Sep 04, 2014

I was excited to get this product. I used my bread machine to make the bread but it had a strong metallic taste. At first I thought my bread machine was getting old, but then all the next breads I made in the bread maker didn't have this problem. I have often used Red Mill products with no problem so perhaps I just had a bad batch I don't know, but I was disappointed.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »