| English
| USD ($)

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten Free, Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, 32 oz (907 g)

Versatile Oats

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 26, 2012

I eat these raw as muesli, cooked as oatmeal, ground for cookies and pancakes--all gluten free! They are more expensive than regular oats or even organic, but I cannot take the chance of any gluten content. These do not make me sick. And they are priced about $2 less here on iHerb than in my local health food store. Hold back for 5 stars is their price and that they are not organic. I do understand the increased cost as Bob's takes measures for special crops as well as handling to keep these oats entirely gluten-free. I only wish they were also organic. Contrary to some rumors, Bob's Red Mill does not use extra herbicides for their gluten-free oats. Still wish we could get both certified gluten free and organic in one oat.

Great for gluten free oatmeal and baking!

Posted by Reviewer3020614 on Apr 12, 2012

I've never had any issues digesting these oats. I have a stomach condition for which I need to eat gluten free foods. These oats work great in recipes requiring oats too!

LIFE SAVER!

Posted by southerninlaw on Jun 18, 2012

I have always been a huge fan of oats and I was devastated when I was diagnosed with coeliac disease and found out I could no longer have them. Bob saved the day with these oats! Now I can eat oatmeal again and have NO ill affects. I buy these with every iHerb order I make and am always sure to re-stock before I run out! :)

Very Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Apr 28, 2010

Seems to be right out of the field. Sometimes there is chaff and it is cut thicker, but it is my favorite oatmeal. I think the oats are high quality.

Great tasting oats and gluten free!

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on May 08, 2010

These oats taste very good and for those of us with gluten intolerance, they are a welcome addition to breakfast!