• Reviews | English

Very Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer1342706 on Apr 28, 2010

Seems to be right out of the field. Sometimes there is chaff and it is cut thicker, but it is my favorite oatmeal. I think the oats are high quality.

Great tasting oats and gluten free!

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on May 08, 2010

These oats taste very good and for those of us with gluten intolerance, they are a welcome addition to breakfast!

Great for Gluten free cooking

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Apr 04, 2011

I grind the oats up in my coffee grinder or food processor to make GF Oat flour. Also to make GF pancakes and GF muffins with it. So far no problems with gluten contamination.

Oats

Posted by Reviewer1210385 on Jul 15, 2010

Good.

great for muesli bars

Posted by 5337652482377838413 on Nov 28, 2012

have used this product for a couple of years. Quality always good. Use to make gluten free muesli bars (Nigella Lawson recipe www.nigella.com/recipes/view/breakfast-bars-55); always very popular with celiacs and non-celiacs alike.

Absolutely love this!

Posted by 4711247937686422478 on Apr 14, 2013

Whilst I'm not celiac, I do try to eat gluten free due to stomach issues. These rolled oats don't aggravate my system and they keep me full, which doesn't happen with other rolled oats I've tried (AND I'm easily hungry). I've eaten them cooked and soaked in milk/yogurt - good either way. Will keep purchasing in future! Top stuff.

FANTASTIC Old Fashioned Rolled Oats! Like that this is Gluten Free!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Tasty product. I LOVE these old fashioned rolled oats! I really appreciate that this product is gluten free and also that the price is very reasonable.

Really gluten free

Posted by Reviewer1372082 on Dec 31, 2012

My son cannot tolerate ordinary rolled oats - they have him running to the bathroom :o( He has no reaction whatsoever from this product.

Oats

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Feb 06, 2013

Cooks up nice. Healthy product.

GF Oats

Posted by Reviewer1309217 on Feb 25, 2013

Certified gluten free oats are difficult to find where i live so having the option to buy from iherb is great :)