• Customer Ratings

so good!

Posted by Reviewer2377311 on Sep 30, 2012

This oatmeal is great, very tasty, smooth and filling.

Best Oats for a healthy breakfast. Combine it with steelcut oats.

Posted by drBolhuis on Sep 28, 2012

Yummie !

GREAT

Posted by Reviewer1729995 on Sep 12, 2012

superb TASTE!

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten Free, Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, 32 oz (907 g)

Posted by 5619960708668030625 on Sep 08, 2012

Compared to my previous buy (another brand) this one taste better especially it does not leave a sour after taste. Take it every morning.

highly recommended!/рекомендую!

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 31, 2012

Very tasty oats, I just adore them :) Pour it with hot milk, add sliced apple and let it draw for a few time - it's delicious! Очень вкусная овсянка получается, просто обожаю :) Заливаю горячим молоком, кидаю порезанное яблоко и даю чуть-чуть постоять - супер!

AWESOME

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Love these oats. Dollar cheaper than the same product around where I live. Bob's Red Mill: just cooler and helps us gluten-free people. Glad IHerb stocks Red's products.

It's Oatmeal as It Should Be

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 13, 2012

There isn't really much you can say about a giant bag of oatmeal. You get what you expect. I found this product to be fresh and well packaged. Bob's Red Mill puts out high quality grain products because that's all they do. I wasn't as concerned about the "gluten free" part, but if you are allergic to gluten, I trust that the 100% gluten-free guarantee is accurate. Great for a morning meal or ground up into flour for pancakes. Highly recommended.

LIFE SAVER!

Posted by southerninlaw on Jun 18, 2012

I have always been a huge fan of oats and I was devastated when I was diagnosed with coeliac disease and found out I could no longer have them. Bob saved the day with these oats! Now I can eat oatmeal again and have NO ill affects. I buy these with every iHerb order I make and am always sure to re-stock before I run out! :)

Great for gluten free oatmeal and baking!

Posted by Reviewer3020614 on Apr 12, 2012

I've never had any issues digesting these oats. I have a stomach condition for which I need to eat gluten free foods. These oats work great in recipes requiring oats too!

Gluten free Oats