• Reviews | English

very hearty

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

wonderful for gf conscious eaters...these oats are nice and thick and have a wonderful hearty chewy texture.

great for muesli bars

Posted by 5337652482377838413 on Nov 28, 2012

have used this product for a couple of years. Quality always good. Use to make gluten free muesli bars (Nigella Lawson recipe www.nigella.com/recipes/view/breakfast-bars-55); always very popular with celiacs and non-celiacs alike.

Absolutely love this!

Posted by 4711247937686422478 on Apr 14, 2013

Whilst I'm not celiac, I do try to eat gluten free due to stomach issues. These rolled oats don't aggravate my system and they keep me full, which doesn't happen with other rolled oats I've tried (AND I'm easily hungry). I've eaten them cooked and soaked in milk/yogurt - good either way. Will keep purchasing in future! Top stuff.

FANTASTIC Old Fashioned Rolled Oats! Like that this is Gluten Free!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Tasty product. I LOVE these old fashioned rolled oats! I really appreciate that this product is gluten free and also that the price is very reasonable.

Really gluten free

Posted by Reviewer1372082 on Dec 31, 2012

My son cannot tolerate ordinary rolled oats - they have him running to the bathroom :o( He has no reaction whatsoever from this product.

Oats

Posted by Reviewer3018804 on Feb 06, 2013

Cooks up nice. Healthy product.

GF Oats

Posted by Reviewer1309217 on Feb 25, 2013

Certified gluten free oats are difficult to find where i live so having the option to buy from iherb is great :)

Good oats

Posted by tinatherese on Apr 20, 2013

so many more options

Posted by 5214849206453495079 on Jun 25, 2013

Having access to GF oats has been fantastic I can now have my oatmeal cookies, apple crumble and porridge again, heart-warming!

Excellent quality oats

Posted by 5134136157163720231 on Aug 25, 2013

These oats are great soaked, muesli and larger batches of porridge. However I find if I'm making a single serve of porridge it won't cook properly. Happens with other old fashion oats though, not just Bob's Red Mill. Excellent quality oats.