• Customer Ratings

good

Posted by Reviewer1616303 on Feb 15, 2012

good

very good!!

Posted by Reviewer1398647 on Jan 31, 2012

hadn't had oats for a long time as most of them out there are contaminated during processing with gluten and i'm allergic to that. tried a packet of this and i'm hooked!! my intestines seems to be happy with this and regretted not getting more! thick and delicious.

Delish

Posted by Reviewer2150082 on Jan 19, 2012

I like these better than regular oats and the gluten free for those who need that is terrific.

very pleased

Posted by Reviewer1207239 on Dec 12, 2011

Great product, well packaged, and great price. Looking forward to trying more of your products. Riverside Ca

GF oats

Posted by Reviewer1890344 on Dec 04, 2011

Glad to find gluten free oats, made cookies that turned out well with the whole grain oats!

fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer2776907 on Dec 02, 2011

absolutely delicious!

Well loved porridge

Posted by Reviewer2108258 on Nov 30, 2011

Fantastic product! Well loved by our GF son. Think breakfast could be his favourite meal now.

Great oats

Posted by Navina on Nov 04, 2011

I give this twice a week for my son with a teaspoon of demerara sugar and 2 scoops of stevia. He eats it without any protest. Good fiber and protein content.

I can finally eat oats

Posted by Reviewer2070312 on Oct 10, 2011

Great oats. I have a pretty bad gluten intolerance which means I can only enjoy grains sparingly, but true to their name, these oats are gluten free--I get no stomach problems or breaking out after eating them. They're also much more delicious than the Quaker oats I bought before. When I run out I'll buy them again.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1066627 on Oct 10, 2011

I am a vegan and have used these religiosly in my diet to get in extra protein and iron. Usually I grind them up into a powder and have them in a shake, and on other occasions I will have them unground , raw and mixed with some peanut butter and bananas etc... and they are absolutely delicious and gluten free. Once again they are the BEST hands down!!