New To iHerb?

Bob's Red Mill, Gluten Free, Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, 32 oz (907 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great for gluten free oatmeal and baking!

Posted by Reviewer3020614 on Apr 12, 2012

I've never had any issues digesting these oats. I have a stomach condition for which I need to eat gluten free foods. These oats work great in recipes requiring oats too!

LIFE SAVER!

Posted by southerninlaw on Jun 18, 2012

I have always been a huge fan of oats and I was devastated when I was diagnosed with coeliac disease and found out I could no longer have them. Bob saved the day with these oats! Now I can eat oatmeal again and have NO ill affects. I buy these with every iHerb order I make and am always sure to re-stock before I run out! :)

Bob's Red Mill, Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Gluten Free

Posted by Reviewer1495046 on Jan 19, 2010

Great food product which last longer then my previous gluten free oats because its a whole food, so therefore keeps us full for longer.

It's Oatmeal as It Should Be

Posted by wholefoods on Aug 13, 2012

There isn't really much you can say about a giant bag of oatmeal. You get what you expect. I found this product to be fresh and well packaged. Bob's Red Mill puts out high quality grain products because that's all they do. I wasn't as concerned about the "gluten free" part, but if you are allergic to gluten, I trust that the 100% gluten-free guarantee is accurate. Great for a morning meal or ground up into flour for pancakes. Highly recommended.

AWESOME

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Love these oats. Dollar cheaper than the same product around where I live. Bob's Red Mill: just cooler and helps us gluten-free people. Glad IHerb stocks Red's products.