• Customer Ratings

Mmm, Breakfast Freedom

Posted by Reviewer2693778 on Jul 07, 2009

As a celiac, oatmeal had long been banned from my morning menu options. But now, I am once again able to enjoy this breakfast staple food! They're real oats, so they taste just like the regular gluten-contaminated variety, but are safe (for most, check with your doctor). Also, it's cheaper to by a big bag of the plain stuff like this then the little flavored packets. Healthier too. Add a little cinnamon and brown sugar and you're good to go. Thanks, Bob!

LOVE THESE!

Posted by Reviewer2761900 on Jun 23, 2009

for Celiacs or anyone doing gluten free these are great! i love a bowl of oatmeal in the morning with honey!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1442423 on Jun 22, 2009

I'm on a strict gluten free diet. I can't eat any gluten or else I would break out with acne. These gluten free oats are amazing. They have the same taste as "regular" oats and they DON'T make me break out at all. Just simply amazing.

deliciously gluten free

Posted by Reviewer1870590 on May 18, 2009

Some oatmeal products bother me as I am gluten intolerant. Although, oats contain a protein called avena, many instant oatmeals and oat products are cross contaminated in facilities that also process things with gluten. Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Oats are quick to cook, tastey, and don't upset my stomach at all! Thanks, Iherb. My family and I will be happy when it is back in stock! san diego, ca

AWESOME

Posted by Reviewer2212746 on Mar 24, 2009

This has saved my bacon -- literally. Finally, a brand of rolled oats that's certified gluten-free. Cooks up nice plain or in recipes. At last, my breakfast bacon has a companion. THANK YOU, BOB's!