Great product, great value!

Posted by LittlePancake on Nov 11, 2014

Really pleased to find this couscous! Really great value for money and makes for a quick and convenient accompaniment to a meal. Good texture and can be whipped up really quickly to be eaten hot or cold. I usually prepare it with a little drop of olive oil, lemon juice and Moroccan spice and toss in a bunch of nuts, seeds and dried fruit~ so delicious with salads! Very happy with this product, will be definitely buying again with my next order.

Love couscous~

Posted by blindlybeautiful on Apr 28, 2014

I'm no expert on couscous, but this is pretty much like any other one that I've had. It's good, so if you're out to buy couscous, I would recommend this! It's easy to cook; my tip is, if you want to make it super quick, boil some water in a kettle, put however much couscous you want in a bowl, and pour the hot water over the top, until it covers the couscous and the water rises about a cm or a cm and half above the couscous. Leave it for a few mins, making sure to fluff it at least once during this time, and it's done! Easy :)

Good

Posted by 5195693504298770559 on Mar 16, 2014

I love this with chicken or beef stock

Cous cous

Posted by 5481487421323862519 on Sep 29, 2013

Bob's Red Mill is always great.

Real Golden Couscous

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Sep 04, 2012

Great taste, hard to find if you live in a small city here in Japan. Thank you for the great price too.

Perfect rice substitute

Posted by Reviewer3173319 on May 09, 2012

This is a nutritious substitute to rice. For me, it is not a replacement. I love my rice, but Bob's Golden Couscous is a tasty alternative.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1608608 on Apr 28, 2012

Really tasty couscous

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1417750 on Feb 02, 2012

Delicate taste, easy to cook.

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Oct 21, 2011

I'm obsessed with couscous, it's so easy to make and so delicious! I use it pretty much in place of rich and usually like it just as much or prefer it, plus it is soooo much easier and healthier than white rice!

Back in my life