Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2513735 on Oct 07, 2012

Favorite product ever! Love using it instead of cheese! To make a nice white sauce for lasagne or moussaka, cook red lentils, then add almond milk, little bit coconut oil, mustard, nutmeg and the yeast. tastes better then white milk sauce and gives you soo much more!

Best replacement for five-star I've found

Posted by Umbridge on Oct 24, 2014

I've tried a lot of brands of nutritional yeast over the 20 years I've been vegetarian, and these are the best I've tried other than the five star and KAL brands, which are not sold on iHerb. These flakes are the right size, have that great umami flavour nooch is known for, and are a decent price.

an absolute favorite

Posted by Reviewer2719843 on Jul 23, 2013

I use this in a lot of vegan cooking. very nice quality!

Bob's Red Mill Nutritional Yeast

Posted by Reviewer2121374 on Oct 06, 2011

Great product! Great service! Fast, efficient and surprisingly you even mailed it to me in Guam and arrival time was just as you estimated. No slow boat to Guam! Thanks again and will be looking forward to more orders with your company!

Its good

Posted by Reviewer2938582 on Oct 26, 2011

Its good. A little hint of sour, which is different than other brands I've tried, but I love it. I love nutritional yeast on EVERYTHING!

Good yeast.

Posted by Reviewer1458185 on Mar 15, 2012

Good taste, good for you, easy to use. The bag is not the most practical, but I put it in a glass jar and voila. A huge jar thought - this is good value for the money.

Delicious!

Posted by 5177444753248515700 on Mar 05, 2013

I love the flavor, probably my favorite nutritional yeast :)

Great product!

Posted by Johanne on Apr 30, 2013

I use this in so many things. On pizza, pasta, in hummus, wok the list gos one. A most for every lazzy vegan who needs b12 :)

For baking

Posted by 4702771872311853173 on Mar 09, 2015

Glad to have this for when needed.

Finally, a really good yeast flake

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on May 06, 2014

These flakes taste great. My cat is addicted to them. They are delicious. Bob's Red Mill quality.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »