One of the best oat bran cereals on iHerb.

Posted by Leione on Apr 23, 2014

Delicious and nutritious. Rich in dietary fiber, vitamin A, E, B vitamins (thiamin, niacin, vitamin B6, riboflavin, folic and pantothenic acids), iron, manganese, calcium, phosphorus, selenium, magnesium, zinc, copper, potas sium, oat bran is beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer: it helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, and even reduces the risk of cancer. I love this oat bran and add it to oatmeal, cereal, yogurt, smoothies and different recipes. Not only is it and delicious, but also it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. Great product.

very good cereal!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Jun 18, 2012

very good cereal! :)

Posted by 5024561131935109034 on Jul 11, 2012

Excellent! Shipping takes 1 month to Russia.

Delicious, healthy fiber-filled breakfast!

Posted by Reviewer3073280 on Oct 05, 2012

A relative who did the Ducan Diet had this for breakfast when I visited her. I really loved it! It is so easy to make and helps keep me regular. I also have used it for baking oatmeal type cookies and breads. My husband and I eat this on a regular basis, it is a quick, filling, breakfast which is high in fiber. I've tried a few other Bob's Red Mill products and all of them have been high quality. For breakfast: Lightly boil water, add hot water to a bowl of oat bran. (Water to oat bran ratio is about 1:1.5 .. add enough that it become a slightly runny paste, it gets firmer as it cools down) I add flaxseed powder and sometimes honey or cinnamon for a little extra sweetness.

Excellent product

Posted by 5300241024203419698 on Jan 31, 2013

I received the product at the right time, in good conditions and is cheap compared to others stores...

very good product

Posted by 5686205164739613149 on Jun 22, 2013

very good product

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

work great

Great day starter.

Posted by Reviewer1095651 on Dec 05, 2014

I have this oat bran every morning with whey protein and flax. It keeps me going all day.

I love this oat bran

Posted by Reviewer1483007 on Dec 22, 2015

I really like this oat bran. I use it mostly for muffins and quick breads. They taste great.

good

Posted by 5389437767036783875 on Feb 19, 2016

very nice to add with oat

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »