Amazing

Posted by 5165585829204024721 on Oct 27, 2014

By far the best muesli out there. It tastes fabulous and the ingredients very basic with no additives. I like it, my wife likes it, my dad likes it....even my dog likes it (joke). To ease my guilt of eating Kettle Potato Chips i mix in some of this raw. It's a great snack, goes well with milk, and even makes yogurt taste good.

good

Posted by Reviewer2463399 on Jan 26, 2012

good

Bob's Red Mill, Old Country Style Muesli

Posted by Linea-Organica on Oct 07, 2013

Tasty muesli with nuts and cereals. Natural and healthy. It becomes even more healthy with Chia seeds added. Leave it to soak overnight for better taste and softness. Вкусные мюсли с кусочками орехов и злаками. Всё вкусное, без прелых орехов или сухофруктов! Лучше их заливать молоком с вечера на утро, поскольку набухают очень долго. Я в них ещё добавляю семечки Чиа.

Tastes good!

Posted by Reviewer2813308 on Nov 04, 2007

Well balanced mix of whole grains, nuts, and soft dates and raisins. Soak in milk or eat as a hot cereal. Better tasting than most mueslis, not powdery or tough.

Really good stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer1173881 on Dec 19, 2007

GReat for breakfast!! Hot or cold.

Ms

Posted by Reviewer2418626 on May 12, 2008

I love this stuff

Ms. Rosemarie

Posted by Reviewer2088115 on Jun 20, 2008

I love "Red Mill, Old Country Muesli" It is a cereal, I enjoy every morning.... I ordered it because, everytime I went to my grocery store they were out... Now whenever that happens again. I will order it again... Ordering was easy and fast. The price was good as well. Thank you,,, Ms. Rosemarie

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2053282 on Sep 25, 2008

I like to have this product in my pantry as a staple. It's good mixed in yogurt and as a cereal.

Love the stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Dec 06, 2008

My husband has been eating this for several years and finds it very satisfying for breakfasat.

Best Muesli ever

Posted by Reviewer1142578 on Aug 09, 2010

Not only the best muesli ever but the price is right!