7 grain pancake mix

Posted by Reviewer1581651 on Sep 09, 2010

Wow, yummy! I wasn't sure what to expect, but it is amazing how they turned out. A little more dense and heavy than white wheat mixes, but sooo fluffy and not as dry as the white wheat variety. I will NEVER buy any white wheat mixes again. Hubby loved them, too. Use with REAL maple syrup and organic butter, and you have a breakfast for champions!

This is excellent!

Posted by Reviewer2375251 on Feb 17, 2010

I'm glad iHerb carries this! It's usually around $10 at a healthstore around here. Makes perfect belgian waffles!

Ok, but not very sweet...

Posted by Reviewer2124231 on Mar 23, 2011

Had to use some extra sweetener (in my case palmsugar) in this one. Enjoyed the waffles with brown cheese (goat cheese), which is a very popular product in my country. Didn't try the pancake version, but I can't see how that won't work.

YUMMY!

Posted by Reviewer1190275 on Apr 20, 2010

This is great stuff! Not powdery, either. Delicious!

great price and delicious!

Posted by miyachan on Mar 13, 2013

Not only for pancakes and waffles, but it's great for muffin and donut dough, and chinese hot buns!

Bob's Red Mill delivers again.

Posted by RodericRinehart on Mar 22, 2011

Superb, and textured like a white flour pancake, but healthy like a whole grain pancake. Everyone wins!

Lovely

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 04, 2012

These are the best pancakes of my life! But still, they contain pretty much sodium. Hope, that 2 pancakes per week will not give me too much of natrium...

Yum, but lower the salt content

Posted by australia on Aug 02, 2013

I love this pancake mix! It makes delicious, soft, fluffy pancakes every time. You can't even tell that it's using a wholegrain flour. I think it is overly salty though, this is quite noticeable if you don't add any sugar.

wheat content may be too high for some

Posted by Reviewer1354065 on May 12, 2011

if you are on a gluten avoidance diet, this isn't for you, but otherwise it's a good tasting and healthy alternative to those bleached flours.

Another great product from Bob's Red Mill

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Aug 06, 2010

Like their pancake mix I serve this up to friends and they don't know they are eatign somehting that is gluten free. I always make sure I have spare pancake or panckae & waffle in the cupboard Melbourne, Australia