Fun to use

Posted by Reviewer2553244 on Nov 21, 2011

I have made pancakes, cookies, and a cake using this product. All delicious.

GREAT, LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2414722 on Dec 22, 2011

trying to give a baby decent breakfasts with good nutrition can be tough, especially with the sugary cereals, filled with all sorts of preservatives and other junk. Bob's Red Mill products never fail to impress me and I never have to feel guilty about giving it to my baby. Healthy, nutritious and tasty! I make them by blending in some milk, eggs and banana and the little guy gobbles them down :)

Great pancakes

Posted by Reviewer1630729 on Jan 25, 2012

Very good pancakes, I use coconut oil for frying and coconut oil to add to batter added blueberry's and they were great. I also use a little maple syrup on top thanks iherb for fast shipping and great prices.

Terrific pancakes!

Posted by Reviewer2706636 on Feb 24, 2012

This mix makes terrific pancakes that are great as is but can also handle fruit or seeds or nuts cooked in as well. The flavor is great. They aren't heavy like some "healthy" alternatives. I love this product.

good

Posted by Reviewer1649157 on Apr 20, 2012

1st time I had healthy pancakes and they were actually good.

Very nice!!

Posted by Harpocrates on May 16, 2012

I really like it for making blueberry pancakes with maple syrup. Yummie!!

Love it !!!!

Posted by 4922565159640096264 on Jun 18, 2012

It's my 2 order of this stuff and I just love it. Very tasty,need just few minutes to prepare,3-4 pancakes for me and I'am full. Definitely will by again and again

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2130841 on Jun 04, 2012

Makes nice, dense pancakes. I like my cakes on the hearty side. Good with chocolate chips or pumpkin pie spice added.

Posted by Reviewer1576635 on Jun 17, 2012

This is slightly chewier than white flour based pancakes but oh so much more flavour. Milk or soy milk is a must, else the pancake will turn out flat. This fills up my toddler and I much better than white flour products and I can see the blood sugar levels on my toddler being more level. great, yummy stuff. will order again.

Best mix out there

Posted by Reviewer3080549 on Jul 11, 2012

This is my new favorite whole grain pancake and waffle mix. Very adaptable to your favorite variations on those themes, less glycemic load.