Pancakes without the guilt

Posted by 5374019514682066134 on Sep 10, 2013

Delicious! I love pancakes using this mix. The flour is whole grain and multigrain and there are few ingredients. Awesome.

love!

Posted by 5209812531775333877 on Sep 25, 2013

I use this with the almond milk to make delicious pancakes and top it off with the organic agave syrup. They all go so well together!

makes very nice pancakes

Posted by Reviewer1094096 on Oct 21, 2013

Nice mix of several whole grains, easy to make, bought several times.

Very tasty pancakes

Posted by Reviewer2085175 on Oct 11, 2011

This is my favorite pancake mix - of all the mixes I've tried.

AMAZING pancakes!

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Oct 21, 2011

SO delicious and good for you too! My boyfriend had no idea these were a mix and said they were a million times better than bisquick. I was wary at first because the batter smells strongly of baking powder, but they don't taste that way at all. I use walnut oil for the oil and add chopped bananas, chocolate chips, and smashed walnuts after I pour the batter on the griddle before I flip them, SERIOUSLY the best pancakes I've ever eaten.

Best pancakes ever!

Posted by Reviewer2583999 on Oct 27, 2011

So delicious and healthy. This afternoon,I got an email from iHerb asking for my review. By coincidence, I made these pancakes this morning. Now I am reliving the tasty start to my day....

Fun to use

Posted by Reviewer2553244 on Nov 21, 2011

I have made pancakes, cookies, and a cake using this product. All delicious.

GREAT, LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2414722 on Dec 22, 2011

trying to give a baby decent breakfasts with good nutrition can be tough, especially with the sugary cereals, filled with all sorts of preservatives and other junk. Bob's Red Mill products never fail to impress me and I never have to feel guilty about giving it to my baby. Healthy, nutritious and tasty! I make them by blending in some milk, eggs and banana and the little guy gobbles them down :)

Great pancakes

Posted by Reviewer1630729 on Jan 25, 2012

Very good pancakes, I use coconut oil for frying and coconut oil to add to batter added blueberry's and they were great. I also use a little maple syrup on top thanks iherb for fast shipping and great prices.

Terrific pancakes!

Posted by Reviewer2706636 on Feb 24, 2012

This mix makes terrific pancakes that are great as is but can also handle fruit or seeds or nuts cooked in as well. The flavor is great. They aren't heavy like some "healthy" alternatives. I love this product.