taste needs getting used to

Posted by Reviewer2516176 on Nov 16, 2011

I'm using this because I have to watch my blood glucose closely and I'm still trying out recipes. Tastes a bit different, I still have to get used to the taste. I also find that cookies etc. made with this flour are very dry and hard to swallow.

Not really sure about this

Posted by melindaweed on Dec 20, 2012

Got this as part of an ill-fated attempt to go Paleo and cut carbs. I've only used it once, to make tortillas. They were weirdly sweet and grainy, and had a sort of rubbery texture. I wasn't too impressed. Maybe this stuff is better when it's used in something else. I found it too drying. Made me want to down a glass of water with every bite.

Good and sweet!

Posted by BobbyKoy on Nov 28, 2012

Very good coconut flour that has a good taste of coconut. When I use it in baking is a bit dry, but it gets a good taste, plus you need less sweetening since the coconut is pretty sweet already. But it was too dry for me, no matter how much liquid I add.

Tastes wonderful

Posted by CeruleanB on Sep 22, 2009

We used it for baking a cake and it was delicious. It is pretty dense and has a delicate, sweet flavor.. a great alternative for other kinds of flour. It helps a lot if you add eggs to the mixture.

good source of fiber

Posted by Reviewer1861584 on Sep 30, 2009

I use this product for fiber and coconut oil when I mix a mini meal drink.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1921132 on Dec 09, 2009

Contains about the same amount of total carbs as all-purpose flour, but 60% of these carbs are fiber!

AMAZING, as are all their products

Posted by 4991299780896790250 on Jan 10, 2014

Amazing!!! I'll be re-ordering!

great addition to gluten free bakinng

Posted by Reviewer1864805 on Apr 19, 2011

Adding a little does a world of good to gluten-free baking and the cookie recipe on the back is very good. Adds a subtle coconut flavor.

Low carb baking!

Posted by Reviewer1883750 on Jul 07, 2011

Low carb baking was the reason I bought it. It works very well and it tastes very good. Of course it arrived very fast and it was well packaged as always!

Healthy alternative