• ** This product is kept refrigerated to preserve its freshness.

Note: Korean Customs will quarantine and inspect this item before final shipment to the customer. Please be advised that ordering this item could cause delivery delays

• Customer Ratings

Great tasting flaxseed meal. Now I buy 2lb package

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I have tried 10 different brands of flaxseed meal and can tell you that this is by far the best tasting and has the most consistent quality. There are two types of flaxseeds, brown and golden. Both have the same nutritional value, but golden flaxseed is significantly smoother in taste and not as pungent/bitter aftertaste. I especially like Bob's Red mill for the organic offerings at a minimal price increase. I regularly sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons on my cereal in the morning to give it a nutritional punch of fiber, protein and essential fatty acids. The texture is very fine and almost has no noticeable effect on the cereal, if I went with 1 Tbls, you wouldn't even know it was there. I highly recommend giving Bob's products a try, I am sure you will find it as enjoyable as I have. Always store flaxseed meal refrigerated, opened or not. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Mixes great

Posted by Reviewer1228876 on Mar 04, 2012

I use this in smoothies and prefer the meal over the seeds. This is perfect for smoothies.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2862859 on Mar 06, 2012

I love BRM. Use this in smoothies. Good price!

A great flax product

Posted by Reviewer2538296 on Mar 16, 2008

This is a phenomenal product; I have used it for years and found it on iherb at a much more reasonable price than I can buy it locally. I know I am getting the flax nutrition I need from this product as I scoop two tablespoons a day onto my cold cereal.

great