• Reviews | English

Overnight Oats

Posted by minmin on Jun 16, 2015

Did not try cooking these, but they were great as overnight oats. I soaked them for about 7 hours, and they maintained a great chewy texture, keeping me full for half a day. Followed other iHerb users' advice not to buy instant / quick cooking oats because those oats will turn to mush after soaking, but i guess it really depends on your personal preference. No complaints here!

Used as overnight oal meals

Posted by 4921664740364515537 on Jul 08, 2016

Soaked with organic soy milk overnight with chia seeds, dried blueberries, plums & raisins as breakfast (& sometimes with cooca power). Taste good as usual. Nice price in i-herb.

Great!

Posted by 5361874621627280527 on Jul 04, 2016

I really like the taste of these oats when cooked on the stove. It also works great for cold overnight oats! I will definitely buy again.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on May 18, 2008

These oats cook up nice and tender and are a part of my cholesterol lowering regimen.

Fab oats!

Posted by Moobelle on Apr 13, 2014

Very happy with these rolled oats! I am Aussie, and these were exactly what I was looking for. I have used them for porridge and baking biscuits. These are traditional/standard rolled oats like I would find in the grocery store back home.

We love rolled oats so much

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Dec 01, 2014

It's the perfect breakfast and lunch in winter season. I'm thinking about bringing some along for snowboarding sessions too!

Next best thing to steel cut oats!

Posted by 4988761629738093383 on Dec 01, 2016

It's really useful for cookies, toasting for topping, as well as stove top preparation. I will definitely purchase again.

One of my favourite breakfast food!

Posted by 5721566059193728698 on Sep 07, 2016

Good quality and great tasting oatmeal.

Tasty and healthy

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Nov 20, 2013

I mix this with my Bob's Red Mill Muesli and i love the taste. Very filling and healthy.

great flavour