• Reviews | English

Overnight Oats

Posted by minmin on Jun 16, 2015

Did not try cooking these, but they were great as overnight oats. I soaked them for about 7 hours, and they maintained a great chewy texture, keeping me full for half a day. Followed other iHerb users' advice not to buy instant / quick cooking oats because those oats will turn to mush after soaking, but i guess it really depends on your personal preference. No complaints here!

Used as overnight oal meals

Posted by 4921664740364515537 on Jul 08, 2016

Soaked with organic soy milk overnight with chia seeds, dried blueberries, plums & raisins as breakfast (& sometimes with cooca power). Taste good as usual. Nice price in i-herb.

Great!

Posted by 5361874621627280527 on Jul 04, 2016

I really like the taste of these oats when cooked on the stove. It also works great for cold overnight oats! I will definitely buy again.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on May 18, 2008

These oats cook up nice and tender and are a part of my cholesterol lowering regimen.

Fab oats!

Posted by Moobelle on Apr 13, 2014

Very happy with these rolled oats! I am Aussie, and these were exactly what I was looking for. I have used them for porridge and baking biscuits. These are traditional/standard rolled oats like I would find in the grocery store back home.

great flavour

Posted by healthfanaticperth on May 03, 2014

really creamy

We love rolled oats so much

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Dec 01, 2014

It's the perfect breakfast and lunch in winter season. I'm thinking about bringing some along for snowboarding sessions too!

organic oats

Posted by 4667725737196712595 on Mar 09, 2015

Love these oats!

Delicious and LOTS of fibre

Posted by 5664161034407231767 on Mar 10, 2015

It's very delicious and takes a few minutes to boil with milk, great with honey and some fruits. Also I am someone who has occasional constipation this oatmeal has really helped. I eat it every morning and it completely clears me out.

Good eatin' oats

Posted by Reviewer2674163 on Apr 22, 2015

These oats have a good thickness--thin enough to cook quickly, but thick enough to retain their texture--, and taste nice and fresh. They also work well as a cold cereal.