• Customer Ratings

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on May 18, 2008

These oats cook up nice and tender and are a part of my cholesterol lowering regimen.

Fab oats!

Posted by Moobelle on Apr 13, 2014

Very happy with these rolled oats! I am Aussie, and these were exactly what I was looking for. I have used them for porridge and baking biscuits. These are traditional/standard rolled oats like I would find in the grocery store back home.

Overnight Oats

Posted by minmin on Jun 16, 2015

Did not try cooking these, but they were great as overnight oats. I soaked them for about 7 hours, and they maintained a great chewy texture, keeping me full for half a day. Followed other iHerb users' advice not to buy instant / quick cooking oats because those oats will turn to mush after soaking, but i guess it really depends on your personal preference. No complaints here!

Tasty and healthy

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Nov 20, 2013

I mix this with my Bob's Red Mill Muesli and i love the taste. Very filling and healthy.

Delicious, Can't Get Enough!

Posted by 5513516246234201289 on Feb 08, 2014

Takes just a few minutes to cook on the stovetop, turns out really delicious. Can add tons of different things to make a healthy and quick breakfast.

Keep Coming Back for More

Posted by 5235940295144852079 on Feb 19, 2014

This is an item I put in my cart everytime I shop on iherb. Living in Korea, oatmeal is not easy to find. This oatmeal is whole wheat. I like the big bag! And a single serving takes a mere 5 minutes to make on stovetop.

Nice

Posted by 4626624762974317159 on May 03, 2016

Second packet that i have ordered, loved them when I make my overnight oats!

the best rolled oats

Posted by 4975354673811530713 on May 24, 2016

I will keep buying this. It's organic, and it's by Bob's Red Mill. The best I've found.

Perfect

Posted by 5230450270825963358 on May 27, 2016

Perfect oats! So yummy! To make sure they don't end up a gummy mess, don't stir them while they are cooking!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2710826 on Jun 23, 2016

My husband loves it and eats everyday.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »