• Reviews | English

Overnight Oats

Posted by minmin on Jun 16, 2015

Did not try cooking these, but they were great as overnight oats. I soaked them for about 7 hours, and they maintained a great chewy texture, keeping me full for half a day. Followed other iHerb users' advice not to buy instant / quick cooking oats because those oats will turn to mush after soaking, but i guess it really depends on your personal preference. No complaints here!

Great!

Posted by 5361874621627280527 on Jul 04, 2016

I really like the taste of these oats when cooked on the stove. It also works great for cold overnight oats! I will definitely buy again.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on May 18, 2008

These oats cook up nice and tender and are a part of my cholesterol lowering regimen.

Fab oats!

Posted by Moobelle on Apr 13, 2014

Very happy with these rolled oats! I am Aussie, and these were exactly what I was looking for. I have used them for porridge and baking biscuits. These are traditional/standard rolled oats like I would find in the grocery store back home.

Used as overnight oal meals

Posted by 4921664740364515537 on Jul 08, 2016

Soaked with organic soy milk overnight with chia seeds, dried blueberries, plums & raisins as breakfast (& sometimes with cooca power). Taste good as usual. Nice price in i-herb.

Great for making overnight oats

Posted by 5462241278926303944 on Aug 07, 2016

This is my favorite brand for making overnight oats. It retains the "bite" and does not become too soft or mushy like some other brands. Love it!

This oatmeal makes great granola!

Posted by 5495190606629883230 on Aug 22, 2016

This oatmeal is hardy and bakes well.

best oat

Posted by 5389437767036783875 on Feb 24, 2016

Takes just a few minutes to cook on the stovetop, turns out really delicious. Can add tons of different things to make a healthy and quick breakfast. helpful to u, please

great product

Posted by 5050971468957965520 on Dec 23, 2015

I love this product, It is what I have for breakfast almost on a daily basis , I just add some honey and low fat milk to get the best out of this amazing organic oats.

Tasty and healthy

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Nov 20, 2013

I mix this with my Bob's Red Mill Muesli and i love the taste. Very filling and healthy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »