Bob's Red Mill, Organic Quick Cooking Rolled Oats, Whole Grain, 32 oz (2 lbs) 907 g

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Suddenly this summer , without previous habit of taking oats,

Posted by 5292833067995868676 on Jul 03, 2013

I have ordered 12 packages of Bob's Red Mill, Organic Quick Cooking rolled Oats, because I have recently read two articles concerning the benefits ot oats. One is "10 Foods That Pack a Wallop" in TIME magagine, January 21, 2002 and the other is "The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth" by Jonny Bowden(Fair Wind Press, 2007). In the latter book, the only recommended grain is the oats(other than the oats, quinoa is recommended too, but quinoa is not a true grain). The experience is very much satisfactory! Delicious beyond my expectation. I have replaced yellow rice or whole grain bread by oats for my meal. Sorry for my bad English. Thank you.

Great product, fast and tasty!

Posted by LittlePancake on Apr 17, 2015

I love these oats! Great texture and perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. I usually use them to make oatmeal in the microwave, super convenient. Such great value and a nice big bag for the price. Great product, will buy again!

Love it

Posted by 5050971468957965520 on May 11, 2015

It is always difficult to find oat like this one around here (Saudi Arabia), and if I find it, it will be at least three times the price, now I can finally enjoy a healthy breakfast when I ordered this product and I have it almost everyday and I am enjoying it hot with a bit of honey, chia seeds and low fat milk :)

Fresh and Great

Posted by Reviewer2621481 on Aug 26, 2009

Fresh...Great quality product

Great oatmeal at a great price

Posted by Reviewer3355555 on Nov 29, 2011

Great oatmeal and a great price too. About to order more. Thanks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »