Suddenly this summer , without previous habit of taking oats,

Posted by 5292833067995868676 on Jul 03, 2013

I have ordered 12 packages of Bob's Red Mill, Organic Quick Cooking rolled Oats, because I have recently read two articles concerning the benefits ot oats. One is "10 Foods That Pack a Wallop" in TIME magagine, January 21, 2002 and the other is "The 150 Healthiest Foods on Earth" by Jonny Bowden(Fair Wind Press, 2007). In the latter book, the only recommended grain is the oats(other than the oats, quinoa is recommended too, but quinoa is not a true grain). The experience is very much satisfactory! Delicious beyond my expectation. I have replaced yellow rice or whole grain bread by oats for my meal. Sorry for my bad English. Thank you.

Make Some Yummy Cookies

Posted by AletaOrganic on Oct 30, 2013

I love making oatmeal cookies. They are a handy and healthy (if you don't use too much sugar) snack. All the better when you use organic oats. And these days it's not just the pesticides, herbicides and synthetic fertilizer that are a concern with conventionally grown foods. It's not knowing if they are genetically modified. Without gmo labeling, it's better to just go organic. Well, it's always better anyway. Let's support our organic farmers who are working to protect our air, water and soil.

Love it

Posted by 5050971468957965520 on May 11, 2015

It is always difficult to find oat like this one around here (Saudi Arabia), and if I find it, it will be at least three times the price, now I can finally enjoy a healthy breakfast when I ordered this product and I have it almost everyday and I am enjoying it hot with a bit of honey, chia seeds and low fat milk :)

For baking purposes; a nice portion that will last a good while

Posted by Reviewer1887119 on Jan 18, 2015

Lovely designed content-sticker with helpful info. As with most of Bob's products I do transfer the content to an airtight container to keep it fresh as the original packaging is not resealable, but this doesn't bother me.

Thick oats

Posted by 5191621558702341178 on Oct 20, 2016

A little too thick for my liking also has an almost plastic taste to it as well..

Excellent Oats

Posted by 5522683110177175140 on Sep 21, 2016

I love that these oats are organic. Thank you, Bob's Red Mill, for your quality products.

Healthy breakfast!

Posted by 5325787562753478247 on Jul 21, 2016

It is quite expensive to buy rolled oat here in South Korea and it is not even organic. It gets cooked quickly and taste good. The texture is perfect and when I add some walnuts, blueberries and a slices of banana, it is the winner breakfast!

My second purchase

Posted by 4984599388326672689 on Oct 28, 2014

Very easy to cook

We love rolled oats so much

Posted by Reviewer1382187 on Dec 01, 2014

It's the perfect breakfast and lunch in winter season. I'm thinking about bringing some along for snowboarding sessions too! I read that instant oats have the same nutrition as rolled oats. winning!

Great product, fast and tasty!

Posted by LittlePancake on Apr 17, 2015

I love these oats! Great texture and perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. I usually use them to make oatmeal in the microwave, super convenient. Such great value and a nice big bag for the price. Great product, will buy again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »