• Reviews | English

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1678643 on Mar 05, 2012

I've had oatmeal before and it wasn't all that great, so I was a bit apprehensive about the preparation aspect. I'm still trying to find my "perfect" consistency but my first two batches so far were just perfect for my own palate! The taste is good and I'm really pleased about the ordering process with iHerb as well. I'm definitely going to re-order this product when I run out!

My fav breakfast cereal

Posted by 5649150956425648240 on Jun 17, 2012

Great flavour and texture. This is a staple breakfast item in my household.

I love them!!

Posted by drkousoulove on Jul 16, 2012

These steel cut oats are fantastic!! Tasty and healthy, my perfect breakfast with some milk, banana and blueberries!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 27, 2012

This is grest. Cooks very easy! Family love it!

good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Oct 25, 2012

easy to cook and digest. quality!

Can't Go Wrong with Bob's Red Mill

Posted by Reviewer2813977 on Dec 06, 2012

For protein you get 7g for 1/4 cup so it's healthy and lasts through the morning. Organic whole grain oats that's the same as Irish Oats.

much better than rolled oats!! ***t

Posted by nutranut on Jun 02, 2013

My husband is diabetic and is trying to incorporate more whole grains into his diet. He used to eat rolled oats and sometimes instant oats. He didn't really expect much difference in the taste of steel cut oats. However, he said there is a noticeable difference. He says it has a nutty texture and more distinct flavor. I like the fact that I can order it while saving money and time. His blood sugar has been excellent after eating a bowl of this oatmeal. He usually adds a few walnuts and blueberries. It's a great product at a great buy.

Super Steel Cut

Posted by 5432024577108056676 on Jun 25, 2013

First thanks to iherb for shipping to international customers at cheaper price.never thought i could get organic steel cut oats and other health supplements at this price. best oats i have tasted. ( overnight uncooked oats : soak 1/4 cup of steel cut oats with 1/2cup milk,pinch of cinnamon,1 tbs honey,2 tbs falxseed,small piece of ginger,1 messed banana in refrigerator and eat as breakfast in the next morning.so delicious)

excellent

Posted by 4754086554942695382 on Jan 28, 2014

excellent product

Good

Posted by Reviewer1533335 on Aug 22, 2013

This is not the oatmeal I was expecting. But I liked it very much. It takes a little longer to cook. The texture reminds me of little bite of brown rice. I will enjoy it this winter.