• Reviews | English

Yum

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Jan 26, 2012

These are my new favorites. I was so skeptical at first and couldn't cook them correctly, but once I added some milk after cooking them for 20 minutes with just water, and then cooked for another 10 minutes, these are delicious, and even my boyfriend who hates oatmeal liked them! I sweeten with some molasses and a touch of sugar and cinnamon.

Love it!

Posted by MichelX on Oct 27, 2009

My 1st time trying steel cut oats and I love them!

Best oats

Posted by 5087459681948483646 on Jul 27, 2014

Excellent oats. We do not eat wheat so oats are a staple of our diet. Love these for porridge or making into oatcakes.

I love them!!

Posted by drkousoulove on Jul 16, 2012

These steel cut oats are fantastic!! Tasty and healthy, my perfect breakfast with some milk, banana and blueberries!

Healthy food

Posted by Queenbee on Dec 31, 2009

I love the taste and the rich aroma. Will continue ordering from iHerb

Great oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer2408317 on Sep 05, 2010

I cooked this in our slow cooker set to "warm" with a ratio of 1 cup steel cut oats to 3 1/2 cups of water. The oatmeal cooked to a creamy consistency after 6 1/2 hours and yielded enough oatmeal to last me for 1 week. I keep the cooked oatmeal in a glass storage container in the refrigerator. In the morning I use about a 1/2 cup of oatmeal with a tiny amount of milk, 1/2 a banana and a small handful of walnuts and warm it all in the microwave for about 50 seconds. The result is a wonderful chewy yet tender breakfast that keeps me full until lunch. On mornings when I want to "drink" my breakfast, I use a 1/4 cup of the cooked oatmeal and combine it with 8 oz of chocolate soy milk and a frozen banana in the blender. This makes a great breakfast or just anytime snack. I will definitely repurchase.

Good for you!

Posted by Reviewer2133082 on Apr 10, 2011

Delicious and easy to make. Another great product from Bob's Red Mill.

Filling for breakfast with only half a cup

Posted by 5684527990988451021 on Jul 04, 2016

I had been taking this product for breakfast every day. I would say given the nutrition information, this is a very healthy product. I will keep buying.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2530091 on May 17, 2016

Great delicious product!

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2625092 on Dec 29, 2009

This is the best oatmeal I've ever had. I ordered it on accident thinking it was the instant type of oatmeal. It takes longer to cook, but it has a surprisingly great texture and tastes better than any oatmeal I've ever had. I highly recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried this type of oats.