• Reviews | English

Good

Posted by Reviewer1533335 on Aug 22, 2013

This is not the oatmeal I was expecting. But I liked it very much. It takes a little longer to cook. The texture reminds me of little bite of brown rice. I will enjoy it this winter.

Super Steel Cut

Posted by 5432024577108056676 on Jun 25, 2013

First thanks to iherb for shipping to international customers at cheaper price.never thought i could get organic steel cut oats and other health supplements at this price. best oats i have tasted. ( overnight uncooked oats : soak 1/4 cup of steel cut oats with 1/2cup milk,pinch of cinnamon,1 tbs honey,2 tbs falxseed,small piece of ginger,1 messed banana in refrigerator and eat as breakfast in the next morning.so delicious)

Time consuming but tasty

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Aug 14, 2014

Once I accepted the fact that I need to cook these, I'm loving the texture! It makes a nice tasty breakfast and provides me with good fibre and fills me up.

Favoritt

Posted by tabitas on Dec 12, 2015

sier alt om havregryn slik det skal smake

ORGANIC STEEL CUT OATS

Posted by Reviewer1640392 on Mar 20, 2009

Bob's Red Mill organic whole grain steel cut oats is a wonderful, delicious, and filling organic cereal that is easy to make. Also, there are not enough words to describe the EXCELLENT SERVICE and PRICE that Iherb has provided for this product. Plus the convenience of having it delivered right to my front door especially with todays economy. I highly recommend buying this through Iherb.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 27, 2012

This is grest. Cooks very easy! Family love it!

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1644450 on Apr 19, 2011

You can't go wrong with these yummy organic whole grain oats. I cook them in a rice cooker. Very easy.

A Pantry Staple

Posted by Reviewer1256006 on Nov 08, 2010

This has become a staple item for us in lieu of regular oatmeal

Delicious but a bit pricey

Posted by Reviewer1342249 on Aug 11, 2009

Easy to make, nice texture. I wish they didn't cost so much more than regular oats.

Great!

Posted by 5055713215023536939 on Mar 08, 2015

Much nicer, with more texture than rolled oats. Great customer service from iHerb