• Reviews | English

Posted by Reviewer2530091 on May 17, 2016

Great delicious product!

Good product

Posted by WardieWard3 on Jun 18, 2016

I cook these steel cut Oats ( 2 parts water to 1 part Oats seems to be a good mixture,) in a pressure cooker on high for 14 minutes , give it a stir, and then close the lid again for another 5-10 minutes.Add a pinch of salt and a Tbs. of Tumeric and a pinch of ground pepper, and just the thought of eating this every morning makes me feel healthy, plus it tastes good with a 1/2 frozen banana whizzed up with a little water in an blender to make Bananamilk. Sprinkle with cinnamon and say goodbye to your Doctor.

New but like it!

Posted by Reviewer2710826 on Jun 23, 2016

I started to like it and have it everyday.

Filling for breakfast with only half a cup

Posted by 5684527990988451021 on Jul 04, 2016

I had been taking this product for breakfast every day. I would say given the nutrition information, this is a very healthy product. I will keep buying.

Super delish

Posted by 4845807711138466359 on Jul 10, 2016

Great full flavor. Nice texture and body when properly cooked. Great with oatmeal accoutrements like cinnamon, honey, etc.

Best oats

Posted by 5087459681948483646 on Jul 27, 2014

Excellent oats. We do not eat wheat so oats are a staple of our diet. Love these for porridge or making into oatcakes.

Time consuming but tasty

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Aug 14, 2014

Once I accepted the fact that I need to cook these, I'm loving the texture! It makes a nice tasty breakfast and provides me with good fibre and fills me up.

Excellent porridge!

Posted by 5529847562352832236 on Oct 22, 2014

Excellent porridge! Finland I have not found such++

Delicious

Posted by 5471285929244109900 on Mar 08, 2015

I use these to give my porridge an extra bite. Also can be used in making brown bread. Super healthy and delicious.

Super filling, hearty oats

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on May 24, 2015

... but I didn't give it five stars because it's a pain to cook. If you don't want to bother with soaking it beforehand, it still takes more than 5 minutes in the microwave on high, which is better than 20-30 mins on the stove, but still ages if you are downing breakfast in a hurry!