Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2242293 on Aug 09, 2011

I have been searching for ages for a good substitute for white flour, and I think I have finally found the answer with Bob's Red Mill Organic Whole Grain Amaranth Flour. This is great news, for both my husband and I are diabetics, and it's not just sugar that causes glucose levels to increase. I have had lots of fun redoing old recipes for cakes and cookies that otherwise would call for white flour - there is no discernible difference in taste, although one has to be careful in how much one uses as I did have to recalculate some measurements as Amaranth flour has a denser consistency than regular. However, our sweet tooth can be happily satisfied without the fear of paying the price with our sugar levels!

Amaranth Flour

Posted by Reviewer3229175 on Nov 14, 2007

Very good. Makes good bread.

cake

Posted by Reviewer1391464 on Aug 12, 2010

I used the product to make a cake and loved it.

I love the taste

Posted by Reviewer1640578 on Feb 01, 2012

I loved the taste of this flour from the first bite of a bread I baked! I generally like dark bread.

Posted by opheart on Jul 27, 2012

I use it in vegetable cream soups, sauces. It has a definite veggetable flavour, so I don't use it in sweet cookies.

Good flour to nogluten cook

Posted by Reviewer2657851 on Aug 29, 2012

I like it.

Works great

Posted by ShirleyDabbs on Apr 23, 2013

My son is on the spectrum. He is on GFCF diet. I use this flour to replace regular wheat flour, and it works great. It also tastes good too.

Great flour

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jan 14, 2013

I use this to bake cakes and biscuits. It is very nice flour and has a lovely taste. I have bought four box's now and will continue to purchase this flour.

Add health

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on May 25, 2013

Get fiber & vitamins in your waffles.

Great for bread

Posted by Reviewer2072312 on May 30, 2013

Excellent, use it all the time for gluten-free baking

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »