Good for GF baking

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Jun 24, 2014

In combination with other blander GF flours, it gives bread a nice taste.

Love it!

Posted by 4914040994383706593 on Oct 03, 2014

Great product! I love it!

making my own gluten free bread! it's lovely

Posted by 4646376547000086244 on Apr 08, 2016

as above

Good product

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on May 15, 2016

Like this flour because it is gluten free, vegan and healthy. It makes an excellent cereal for winter that nourishes the body. Add to boiling water, stir and serve. Sweeten with Agave ( a natural and vegan sweetener far healthier than sugar and better than stealing honey from the bees who need it more.

So far so good

Posted by Suziesue on Sep 09, 2013

I mix this with spelt flour when baking and the cakes always come out delicious! Will make great cookies and pie crust.

different but grows on you

Posted by 4695540980160318005 on Mar 05, 2013

This would not be my favorite flour, but the taste does grow on you. I like the health benefits of the flour and am willing to eat something that's not my favorite to get good nutrients. I made the amaranth carrot cookie recipe that's on the package. I called them super cookies. My boys liked them better if I spread a little PB or Nutella on them. I will need to try a recipe that uses a mix of GF flour rather than one that is all amaranth. I think that would suit me better.

A Healthful Flour

Posted by Reviewer1407811 on Sep 02, 2010

I use this flour in combination with other flours when baking. It does a good job.

Flour

Posted by Lipsticklady on Sep 29, 2009

Super for gluten free bread. Good price.

Okay

Posted by 94Tina on Jan 14, 2013

Compared to garbanzo bean flour, this one is quite good in taste. I haven't used it for too long yet, but so far, so good.

Disgusting

Posted by naturalorganic on Sep 05, 2014

I usually use oat flour and I had ran out of that so I used my package of amaranth flour... I bought it since it's really healthy. It was one of the most disgusting things ever. I can't describe the taste, or the smell for that matter, cause it smells awful too. I usually make pancakes in the oven.. And the whole house smells of this, when using this. Not gonna buy this again.. Sorry to say, since it's really nutritious..

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »