Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Whole Grain Amaranth Flour, 22 oz (623 g)

Great for bread

Posted by Reviewer2072312 on May 30, 2013

Excellent, use it all the time for gluten-free baking

Great flour

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Jan 14, 2013

I use this to bake cakes and biscuits. It is very nice flour and has a lovely taste. I have bought four box's now and will continue to purchase this flour.

different but grows on you

Posted by 4695540980160318005 on Mar 05, 2013

This would not be my favorite flour, but the taste does grow on you. I like the health benefits of the flour and am willing to eat something that's not my favorite to get good nutrients. I made the amaranth carrot cookie recipe that's on the package. I called them super cookies. My boys liked them better if I spread a little PB or Nutella on them. I will need to try a recipe that uses a mix of GF flour rather than one that is all amaranth. I think that would suit me better.

So far so good

Posted by Suziesue on Sep 09, 2013

I mix this with spelt flour when baking and the cakes always come out delicious! Will make great cookies and pie crust.

A Healthful Flour

Posted by Reviewer1407811 on Sep 02, 2010

I use this flour in combination with other flours when baking. It does a good job.