• Customer Ratings

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 18, 2010

I'm very happy to have found these for delivery to Japan. I love buckwheat, and can do these in the rice cooker. I'm stil experimenting with the best grain:water ratio though! These are a nice chunky grain, and tatse really good.

FREAKING AWESOME

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Aug 18, 2012

I LOVE these buckwheat groats. I know they don't say raw on the package, but I soaked them for 12 hours, rinsed, and then soaked again 12 hours, rinsed and used them in my morning soaked oats cereal( combined soaked oats with the groats), and they were AWESOME. They did sprout after 36 hours too, so they must be pretty raw! They are sweet, nutty, high in protein and grain free ( buckwheat is the seed of a fruit). Will buy again!

Great superfood

Posted by 5658588784603408118 on Oct 21, 2014

I'd never had buckwheat in my life, so when I found it in iHerb's catalogue at so convenient a price, I decided to get it. Buckwheat does not have a very strong flavour or anything, but that makes it ideal to have it as a savoury side--with sauteed mushrooms and caramelized onions is delicious--or as a hot cereal in the morning. If you're looking for a more nutritious alternative to oats, look no more--have buckwheat. Ok, it is more expensive than oats, but it's worth it.

Good product!

Posted by SunnyRose on Jan 17, 2015

Good quality organic buckwheat. I usually soak them overnight and cook them after rinsing for about 15-20 minutes, or blend them to make buckwheat flour. I really like the flavor.

Delicious stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on Mar 16, 2015

It's great with veggies, in a salad and in shake. Just cook it properly. I cup of buckwheat with one and half cup of water. Using the water bath makes it well cooked not sticky.

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Whole Grain Buckwheat

Posted by 5052224193067494205 on Dec 12, 2015

excellent

Very Healthy and Tasty.

Posted by 4865584289393732509 on Feb 01, 2016

I absolutely love buckwheat and my baby eats it

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Whole Grain Buckwheat, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by 5667736993252700182 on Feb 14, 2016

Indeed,raw buckwheat. For raw foodists,that's it.

Try to roast for yummy breakfast

Posted by 4792752297954459813 on Apr 23, 2016

Im mostly used to roasted buckwheat and this one is easy to cook the right way.

Great and affordable

Posted by 5457758064241385603 on May 02, 2016

Used this for partial replacement of rice. It is quite starchy so it makes a good risotto!(: