Bob's Red Mill, Organic Whole Grain Buckwheat Groats, 16 oz (453 g)

Beautiful Product

Posted by jcdasilva From Australia on Oct 06, 2012

These are delicious and tasty groats. I soak them overnight and then add chia and almond/rice milk in the morning and fresh berries/fruit! delicious and raw nutritious breakfast! Great product!

Good purchase!

Posted by 5230019211419994742 on Sep 20, 2013

This was a good purchase, however I wish that it was available in larger quantities.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2587437 From Canada on Sep 25, 2013

Good price, taste's really good raw & sprinkled on a salad. I also love soaking the groats overnight, rinsing them and cooking them on the stove..then adding them to vegetable dishes.

Very good

Posted by 5086760178813766705 on Oct 04, 2013

Very good

5-Star Gluten-Free Whole-Grains~

Posted by JJ2007 From Georgia on Oct 29, 2013

Anytime I go out on a limb to try new whole-grains, I always have to remind myself to be aware of potential gluten-based dietary issues which may arise with the inclusion of the new whole-grain source. Such was the case with the 'Gluten-Free Millet Seed', which I recently purchased. While it may be an ancient grain from the continent of Asia, it did give me a whopping reaction to it--with bronchitis, as well as a dry cough. Never again! The rest of these bags of 'ancient grains' will go into the bird feeders to feed my chipmunks and feathered friends. The 'Organic Buckwheat Groats' is a different story entirely....This unique (to me) organic whole-grain groat (what's a groat, anyway?) is a delicious replacement food selection for my hot morning cereals which originally were oats and/or muesli. Not only did it keep me satiated and full for many hours after my initial first bowl of groats with lentils, it also did NOT create any reaction in my body, whatsoever. So, let's see now....buckwheat groats is an excellent organic whole-grain choice that's filling and 'sticks-to-your-ribs' for many hours after consumption. It's tasty, wholesome, and very good for my blood-work panels, as well. Buckwheat is my new favorite exchange choice for brown rice, etc. It will remain a necessary pantry staple for years to come. This gluten-free whole-grain selection really hits the spot for me. Win-Win!