Bob's Red Mill Whole Ground Flaxseed

Posted by Reviewer2468805 on Jul 27, 2010

Well it's Bob's Red Mill, need I say More. Looks great. I will use for baking banana bread. I put a small amt in.

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer2250377 on Nov 23, 2010

I've purchased this product from my local grocer, Kroger and Publix for several years. iHerb had a better price.

We all need this!!

Posted by Reviewer1564551 on Jan 23, 2008

Flaxseed is sooo important and good for our overall health!! Everybody should be taking it...you name it, it's good for everything..and if any of you have high cholesterol, DO NOT take any prescription drugs which is crap you're putting in you, instead this is the #1 natural cholesterol lowerer!! Put it on cold cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, in smoothies, etc. Awesome stuff!

great

Posted by Reviewer1515319 on Feb 24, 2008

I always use this but my local grocery store was out so I ordered it online instead.

David

Posted by Reviewer1455668 on Aug 27, 2008

Placed my order late saturday, received my tracking number sunday, $4.00 shipping by UPS, and they delivered one day ahead of schedule. You could say they give customer service with a smile....Great prices....If only other companies could understand the importance of great customer service, I am truly a happy customer, I will be back to place more orders, the product I ordered was great.....Thank you IHERB....We will meet again!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1089289 on Jan 09, 2010

Has a nutty satisfying taste. In Babycakes Cookbook recipe for chocolate chip cookies, it adds excellent texture and taste.

Low price - top quality

Posted by Reviewer1688646 on Jul 27, 2010

Used to waste money now I use the best - Bob's Red Mill

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3013345 on Dec 07, 2010

I add a few tablespoons to my cereal every day - a great way to start the day!

Ground Flaxseed meal

Posted by Reviewer3097040 on May 06, 2011

wondeful product and much needed to try and reduce blood sugar and it does the job. Iherb does and job excellent of service and quick deliver LeRoy from Misssouri

This stuff is the best!!

Posted by Reviewer1052580 on May 24, 2011

My new favorite thing is ground flax on top of my ice cream, I think I'm eating coconut...try, you'll like it!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »