Bob's Red Mill, Organic Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal, 16 oz (1 lb) 453 g

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Bob's Red Mill Whole Ground Flaxseed

Posted by Reviewer2468805 on Jul 27, 2010

Well it's Bob's Red Mill, need I say More. Looks great. I will use for baking banana bread. I put a small amt in.

Good deal

Posted by Reviewer2250377 on Nov 23, 2010

I've purchased this product from my local grocer, Kroger and Publix for several years. iHerb had a better price.

We all need this!!

Posted by Reviewer1564551 on Jan 23, 2008

Flaxseed is sooo important and good for our overall health!! Everybody should be taking it...you name it, it's good for everything..and if any of you have high cholesterol, DO NOT take any prescription drugs which is crap you're putting in you, instead this is the #1 natural cholesterol lowerer!! Put it on cold cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, in smoothies, etc. Awesome stuff!

great

Posted by Reviewer1515319 on Feb 24, 2008

I always use this but my local grocery store was out so I ordered it online instead.

David

Posted by Reviewer1455668 on Aug 27, 2008

Placed my order late saturday, received my tracking number sunday, $4.00 shipping by UPS, and they delivered one day ahead of schedule. You could say they give customer service with a smile....Great prices....If only other companies could understand the importance of great customer service, I am truly a happy customer, I will be back to place more orders, the product I ordered was great.....Thank you IHERB....We will meet again!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »