Posted by ling76 on Mar 26, 2013

Great for american style pancakes:)

excellent pacake!!!

Posted by Reviewer3272035 on Jun 13, 2013

best pancake mix that i beus ever!!!

Better than I expected

Posted by 4756642227357225880 on Sep 25, 2013

I've recently started avoiding gluten, and I thought that these would be really bland and have a weird texture. Wrong! They tasted great! I added some applesauce and they were wonderful.

Best dairy free pancake mix

Posted by 5323669294252081370 on Jan 29, 2014

I like Pamela's products, but they are not dairy free. Bob's Red Mill GF pancake mix can be made dairy free. You can make fat pancakes or thinner ones. Taste fine reheated and/or frozen. Are really delicious when you add canned coconut milk and pineapple too!

Great pancake mix

Posted by Reviewer1427748 on Feb 06, 2016

I like this mix. I am trying to cut down on the amount of wheat in my diet, so I appreciate this product. I usually substitute rolled oats and cornmeal for part of the mix. This gives me heartier pancakes, which I like. The mix alone will produce more delicate pancakes.

Love!

Posted by 5290972436557250944 on Mar 26, 2016

Very yummy! I have reordered this. For vegan pancakes, I replace the eggs with banana and the butter with coconut oil.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2391176 on May 23, 2016

I mix it with eggs and buttermilk/sour cream or cultured milk, and it makes very good pancakes!

great texture, too salty

Posted by 5332503986192652146 on Dec 18, 2015

the texture is great even when i replaced egg with flax egg (vegan). but it tastes too salty to me.

Pancake frenzy.

Posted by 4917275383872279319 on Sep 27, 2013

Thinking I could never enjoy a good pancake and eggs day again is far from my mind now as I get to enjoy this great pancake mix. I've tried other gluten-free mixes, but come up with weird, odd tasting hot cakes that don't taste quite right. I also am lactose-intolerant so I add coconut milk which gives the batter some volume and then some cinnamon. The end result is mouth watering.

Good pancakes

Posted by Reviewer1416853 on Jan 14, 2011

We ate gluten free originally because of my wife's celiac disease, but now also because when I eat wheat, I get really tired for 24 hours. Good mix but we've found some better ones (can't remember names).