These are great to have on hand at all times.

Posted by Reviewer1115000 on Nov 24, 2011

This is a quite way to have mash potatoes, or thickening in soups or mixed vegetables. I liked these flakes thick,using almond milk and chopped or minced dried onion along with other seasonings. Some times I also add minced dry garlic as well. Again I want to keep a number of these packages on hand at all times.

BEST instant potato flakes available on the market today!

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Nov 25, 2013

This product is awesome....plain n` simple. It is pure dehydrated REAL potato flakes..nothing else. No chemicals of any kind. It tastes amazing and just like true potatoes. I use it to save time when I`m in a hurry to get dinner on the table and I have not been disappointed. I`m thrilled that iherb offers this fantastic product.

Bob's Red Mill, Potato Flakes

Posted by JANXAN on Dec 15, 2013

Nothing but potato flakes in this product. The taste is good. I will continue to purchase.

Deserving of 5 star

Posted by 5755393044853629423 on Jun 18, 2013

Fast delivery. Quality item. Excellent postage rates. Great follow up.

yum!

Posted by 5403635296267956145 on Oct 26, 2013

Really great

great product

Posted by 4938776651075289126 on Dec 12, 2015

I needed 2 tbsp. of potato flakes. ha ha This is a nice product. It tastes great, and worked well for me. I am going to make mashed taters with this and come back and add my find.

Surprisingly Perfect!

Posted by 5152651386938928443 on Jan 01, 2016

These are perfect for weekday dinners when you want mashed potatoes but do not have the time or energy to peel, boil, chop, mash and whip potatoes after a long day at work. Plus, they are delicious! Give them a try!

Tasty & Convenient

Posted by MikeMember on Aug 23, 2016

I was surprised at how delicious this product is... and so easy to make! Especially good in summer when you don't want to boil potatoes.

Bob's Red Mill Potato Flakes

Posted by 5409115341253505035 on Oct 23, 2016

Love to use potato flakes for convenience. These are the tastiest I have ever used.

Fast, Easy, and Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jun 22, 2011

You have to experiment with with substitutes for butter and milk if you prefer non-dairy. Also, go easy on the salt!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »