Bob's Red Mill, Pure Baking Soda, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g)

Reviews 5-star

This is good stuff

Posted by bathmoon From Texas on Aug 12, 2012

Personally I use it for lots of things. Best organic foot powder and under arm deodarant can't be beat. :)

Great baking soda!

Posted by Reviewer2252283 From New York on Aug 23, 2012

It's great. I use it to make my homemade toothpaste. Just add mostly basking soda, little bit of salt, and peppermint oil. My teeth are not complaining.

excellent!

Posted by Reviewer1261926 From Bulgaria on Aug 27, 2012

I use for allkalysing the body! Exellent taste and soluble great in water!

BEST THING EVER! May be used as a deodorant substitute!

Posted by sweetheart From Finland on Jun 27, 2012

I use this soda not only for baking but for cleaning and personal hygiene as well. You can use this soda as a completely natural deodorant: just apply some soda to armpits with wet hands. If you want a scent in your "deodorant" put some soda in a small jar. Add your favourite essential oil. My favorite is one drop of tea tree oil combined with two drops of lemongrass oil. Very fresh and nice! This is the first fully natural "deodorant substitute" that has actually worked for me!

I've switched

Posted by Reviewer1333587 From California on Mar 16, 2010

I used to buy the old yellow box at the grocery store but Bob's Baking soda is finer in texture and dissolves better and works well in baked goods and in my Neti pot. I contacted the company to find out why it is called Aluminum free and learned that some companies did and still do use aluminum to keep their product from clumping. I don't want the aluminum so I'll keep using Bob's Red Mill Baking soda.