Bob's Red Mill, Pure Baking Soda, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g)

best of all

Posted by Reviewer1156534 From Massachusetts on Apr 08, 2011

this baking soda is awson I use to alkalie my system and the magnesium citrate with very good sucess. Was constipated but not anymore since using both product. thank you Iherb for your quick shipping been refering these two product to everyone that is constipated.

Glad to have my baking supplies.

Posted by Reviewer2607859 From Netherlands on Feb 01, 2011

I can't get aluminum free baking soda in Holland, so I was glad to get a big bag of this, as I do a lot of baking.

Love it!!

Posted by mittens55 From New Jersey on Jul 07, 2012

Have not used it for cooking. Use it as deodorant !!! Works great, stay odor free. Folks, baking soda is the best deodorant you will find!!! Try it. My armpits sweat ALOT but do not smell at all when using baking soda. (You have to make sure it is used on clean armpits otherwise will not work as well). I put the "terra naturals goji-acai deodorant after applying the baking soda and smell amazing!! :)) The consistency of this baking soda is very fine compared to supermarket brands and I like it much more. Can never go wrong with Bob's products! Worth the $$ for sure!

Aluminum free!!!

Posted by NatursKathy From Tennessee on Jul 16, 2012

I believe, that worth to pay the extra for this baking Soda. I use it as anti-acid, and I use it for baking. s an anti-acid, you feel the difference in taste vs Arm and Hammer. Arm and hammer if you do not drink it up at once, it develops a funky flavor. Bobs Red Mill, tastes the same, even if you continue to drink 5 minutes later. So no chemical reaction develop while standing in water.

baking soda

Posted by Reviewer1705047 on Dec 29, 2008

i needed to measure this item at 6 oz portions and when it came to the second portion it was way below 6 oz. It actually was dissapointing because I ordered enough to accomodate my recipe and could not finish my batch.