Daaalishhh!

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on Aug 14, 2011

This is NOT what my mama gave me! This tastes WAY better than the Quaker Oats that I grew up with. I usually drop about two tablespoons of it into the blender (raw) when I make smoothies. I believe it's lowering my cholesterol, adding fiber, vitamins, and tastes GREAT! It's a MUST have in the winter and really curbs your appitite. All this for less than three dollars!

Delicious and nutritious

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Feb 03, 2012

Love the smooth texture of this hot cereal. High-quality, like all the Bob's Red Mill cereals.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1435117 on Dec 06, 2012

Very tasty with fruit.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewerfromnorway on Dec 18, 2013

I prefer whole outmeal in my porridge, but the taste is good. I will try them in outmeal biscuits too.

Best Oatmeal!

Posted by southerngal on Mar 09, 2014

Now I know why so many Scots love their porridge! This oatmeal is very different from the rolled oats I have used for many years. I like to use equal parts of milk and water and a dash of salt when cooking Bob's Scottish Oatmeal. I let it stand a couple of minutes after cooking 5-7 minutes, then add maple syrup to taste. When making just one serving, I use the microwave to cook the Scottish oatmeal.

Scottish Oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer2035188 on Oct 24, 2007

The best oatmeal I've ever tasted!!

scottish oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer3041897 on Apr 20, 2008

very good

Wonderful oatmeal.

Posted by Reviewer2368189 on Feb 21, 2010

Full of flavor with a nice texture.

Feel good

Posted by Reviewer1042089 on Mar 31, 2010

This oat are a different texture than what I'm used to and a little difficult to cook in the microwave but I liked them. I put some butter and stevia in them.

뜯지도 않은 봉투에 나방이!!

Posted by Reviewer1159665 on Oct 21, 2012

뜯지도 않은 봉투에 나방이 생겨서 다 버렸습니다. 유통기한이 2014년 까지던데 실온 보관 3개월 했다고 나방이라니.. Bob's Red Mill, Scottish Oatmeal / Bob's Red Mill, Organic, Extra Thick Rolled Oat 모두 나방이 생겨서 리뷰가 같습니다. 작지 않은 금액 날린 꼴이 되었네요.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »