• Reviews | English

Best oats

Posted by Reviewer2560511 on Jul 06, 2008

These oats really do the job of cleaning you out--cholestrol & your GI tract. Taste great w/ berries etc. Easy to cook, too.

Good ole stand by!

Posted by Reviewer2995927 on Oct 15, 2009

This is very good quality oatmeal and just like the Irish kind you pay mucho bucks for. I just pour boiling water on it in a pot and the next morning heat it up and eat. Another fantasti Bob's Red Mill product.

Not my....bowl of oats

Posted by Reviewer2164053 on Dec 19, 2011

Seemed like a good quality product, but I didn't really like the texture of these oats. I have never had steel cut oats before so I won't rate them down because of it, but I much prefer rolled oats. These always came out chewy and tough, no matter how long I cooked them or by what method (though stove-top results were MUCH better than microwave). Won't buy again. Edit: I tried cooking these with water first, and then adding milk - tremendous difference in taste and final texture, and I really enjoyed them!

This is the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer3266581 on May 02, 2009

I am sorry I waited so long to try this kind of oatmeal. It takes longer but it is soooo gooood. It is really worth the 15-20 minutes to cook.

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2684218 on Jun 14, 2013

i and my family always enjoy red mill's oats.

Great quality and price

Posted by Reviewer3020167 on Feb 23, 2012

Thought I'd try these, found that we like them.

steel cut oats

Posted by Reviewer3041897 on Apr 20, 2008

great cooked in crockpot with milk instead of water

Bob's Red Mill Steel Cut Oatmeal

Posted by Reviewer3198431 on Jan 14, 2012

These are great for lowering my Cholestrol, just by eating cup full every morning I reduced my Cholestrol by 40 points the past 6 months and I am hoping in April when I go to the doctor it will be down another 40 points as I can not take the meds for this problem. And they taste very good too, I put brown sugar on mine.

Love it..!

Posted by 5328743795633389546 on Aug 29, 2016

Bought this to make my little one teething cookies...they came out exactly the way I want...thanks to steel cut oats. (Thumbs up)

Delicious and healthy!

Posted by Reviewer2355669 on Dec 01, 2009

Will definitely buy more of this!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »